Chapter 65

Yunhua was trapped at the side of the pavilion, Lin Nuo called her, and found that Ah Hua was no longer Ah Hua, with sad eyes, he walked over and picked up Zai Zai.

When Yuxin Bailian appeared, Zaizai's crying gradually stopped, as if he noticed that the demon energy was disappearing, but there were still teardrops on his fair and chubby face, and his thin and long eyelashes were all wet .

He hadn't cried like this since Zai Zai was born.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, Daddy is here."

Lin Nuo kissed Zai Zai on the cheek, Yun Hua was filled with demon energy, and he carried the child out of the pavilion.

In fact, Zai Zai is quite courageous, and he seldom cries like this. Lin Nuo knew that he might have been frightened by the demon energy, so he wanted to leave here first.

As for Yun Hua, Lin Nuo didn't know what Shen Han would do, but Shen Han had promised him that nothing would happen to Ah Hua.

Looking back at the pavilion, Shen Han and Yun Hua were both there, and white lotus flowers were blooming in the pavilion.

Lin Nuo was holding the child, and there was Moxiu outside, so she planned to take Zai Zai back to the room first.

Shen Han looked at Yunhua, condensed his magic power with his fingertips, and pulled out the devilish energy from Yunhua's body bit by bit.

With the help of Yuxin Bailian, Shen Han progressed quickly, and Yun Hua was also protecting the dharma, guarding against the thing on Yunhua.

More and more black devil energy came out, and gradually condensed into a very vague human figure beside Yunhua. Judging by his stature, it should be a man.

Yunhua's eyes were pure black for a while, and then became clear again, with a painful expression.

"A Hua, I have a headache."

Yun Hua, whose eyes had returned to normal, said to Yun Hua with a crying sound that she was in extreme pain and had a splitting headache.

The devilish energy came out, but the divine consciousness hiding in Yunhua's mind kept resisting.

Seeing this, Shen Han frowned lightly, and slowed down his movements a little, it won't work like this.

The figure condensed with demonic energy was quickly purified by Yuxin Bailian, leaving no trace of demonic energy.

Layers of petals unfolded, Shen Han manipulated the lotus to grow bigger, intending to store the cloud flower into the lotus heart.

Yunhua suddenly changed her face, and her face became gloomy, obviously being controlled again.

A blood-colored bead appeared in her hand, spinning in the palm of her hand, and at the same time most of Yunhua's blood and demon power were sucked away by the ghost bead.

At the cost of half body blood essence and demon power, the soaring strength of Yinhunzhudai Yunhua broke through Shen Han's restraint and fled towards the mansion.

Shen Han and Yun Hua quickly chased after, and Qing Li stopped Yun Hua outside.

The three surrounded Yunhua, and after seeing the devilish energy on her body, Qingli sighed softly.

He is also from the demon family and Lin Nuo's demon attendant. He and Yunhua are also very familiar. Who would have thought that Yunhua, who came back after three months of disappearance, would become like this.

Knowing that she has no sanity of her own now, without saying anything, the three plan to capture Yunhua back.

In fact, Qing Li and Yun Hua were not needed, Shen Han alone was enough, but for some reason, he let Yun Hua escape just now.