Chapter 97

The bright moon was in the sky, and the moonlight shone down, outlining the shadows of dead branches of trees on the ground, shaking slightly with the wind.

It was late at night, and everything was silent, except for the occasional barking of dogs in the village.

Lin Nuo covered Zai Zai with a quilt, and cast a spell to keep the quilt on Zai Zai's body all the time, no matter how he turned over, it would be covered.

Afraid that he would turn over and fall off the bed, Lin Nuo wrapped several soft quilts around the bed. After doing all this, he looked up at Shen Han.

Just now when Zai Zai was coaxing him to sleep, he accidentally fell asleep. Shen Han hugged him from behind and slept together for a while. Of course, when Shen Han hugged him, Lin Nuo woke up. , and a little embarrassed.

The warm jade in the room exudes heat, so it won't be so cold that it won't be too cold. Besides, his natural spirit body is actually not that fragile, but Lin Nuo can't help but worry.

When he left, Shen Han sealed the entire yard, leaving behind a ray of consciousness, as long as Zai Zai wakes up, he will know.

Lin Nuo was turned into a little gray sparrow again, with a round and cute plump body, Shen Ruo couldn't help touching and touching her fluffy fur, which really annoyed Lin Nuo.

The tip of Nenhuang's mouth lightly pecked Shen Han's hand a few times, then raised her small head to look at him.

Shen Han had no choice but to restrain himself, and put the fleshy and fluffy little bullfinch into his arms, and the figure disappeared into the room.

Zai Zai on the bed moved his little hands, murmured in his sleep, and quickly fell asleep again.

The sleeping village was still quiet without any changes.

——

About a quarter of an hour later, Lin Nuo was taken out of his arms by Shen Han.

Hiding in the darkness, Lin Nuo stood in Shen Han's palm. After using the spell to enable night vision, he opened his small round eyes and looked around.

This place is in a valley, Shen Han is standing in a sunken mountain wall, this place is just covered by a few tall flower trees, the moonlight cannot come in.

After a slight spell fluctuation, Lin Nuo returned to human form.

Looking up at Shen Han, Lin Nuo said in a low voice, "The Valley of the Sounds?"

Seeing Shen Han nodding, Lin Nuo was a little puzzled, not knowing what Shen Han brought him here for.

But Yin Hanqiu is a disciple of Jueyin Valley, after thinking of this, he raised his eyebrows and stopped looking at Shen Han.

Even if he didn't care anymore, Lin Nuo still couldn't pretend that nothing happened between Yin Hanqiu and Shen Han, they were married.

The mood was obviously depressed, and Shen Han, who had been looking at him, naturally noticed it.

"Nu Nuo..."

Shen Han opened his mouth in a low voice, feeling ashamed in his heart, seeing Lin Nuo like this, opening his mouth like this, he didn't know how to say what he wanted to say.

Occasionally, the wind blows in the silent valley, bringing the sound of rustling leaves. The soundless valley is like spring all year round, which is more comfortable than the cold winter outside.

The tall flower trees in front of us bloomed small flowers of different colors, and a faint fragrance permeated the surroundings.

The two people who were hidden in the shadow of the mountain wall didn't speak. Finally, Shen Han broke the slightly suppressed silence. He reached out and touched Lin Nuo's head, and then opened his mouth in a low voice.