Chapter 85

Lin Nuo stood behind Shen Han, and he poked his head out from Shen Han's side, looking worriedly at the avatar.

Shen Han was injured.

Lin Nuo has never been like this before, eager to return to the world of practice, even if he goes to the world of mortals or the world of demons, at least he will not casually hurt people's lives.

There are no rules in the Demon Realm, where the weak prey on the strong, and it is a place where force comes first.

He glanced at the buddy, who had a relaxed expression, as if it was a normal thing to fight for no reason.

Lin Nuo also felt the coercion of the demon clan just now, but with Shen Han present, the discomfort soon dissipated, and was blocked by Shen Han.

Lin Nuo is not used to this, but he also clearly realized at this time that the demon world is really dangerous, just like when he first came, he met two demons with malicious intentions. family.

The wall of the inn was shattered suddenly, the avatar and the demon clan fought out, while Shen Han took Lin Nuo and flew out slowly to watch, it would be dangerous to leave Lin Nuo here alone.

The avatar is only half of Shen Han's body, with half of his soul and cultivation, but he can barely equalize with that high-level demon clan. It is not enough to suppress the opponent for the time being.

Flying and standing in mid-air, Shen Han waved his sleeves and shot out sixteen small sleeve arrows, sealing the retreat of the demon clan, and the avatars pressed on tightly again.

A wave of air surged, and countless demonic qi roared. The howling sound was like evil ghosts and beasts, and it exploded around the two of them.

Shen Han stood in front of Lin Nuo, blocking that coercion and demonic energy.

In the end, the demon was defeated. He held his chest pierced by the sleeve arrow, and the gorgeous black gold robe was soon soaked by the blood that flowed out.

"Twins, I've never heard of any family that produced twin demons. Where did you come from?"

The surrounding demon energy quickly calmed down, and the high-level demon clan was slowly absorbing the demon energy. He looked at Shen Han and the avatar with vigilance in his eyes, and he was doubting Shen Han's identity.

The avatar saw that he was no longer attacking, so he retreated to Shen Han's side, his whole body was still shrouded in demonic energy, and ordinary demons could not see his face through the magical energy, but this high-level demon could.

Seeing that the avatar was fine, Lin Nuo stood there upright, just like usual.

But he was still a little worried, but now he couldn't ask Shen Han.

Shen Han hugged Lin Nuo's waist again, and was about to fly back to the inn, with a cold expression on his face, he didn't intend to answer the other party's question.

"If you don't tell me, I will call someone to find out your details. Don't be too arrogant here."

Seeing Shen Han turn around, the demon clan was even more suspicious of him, and at the same time annoyed at the other party's attitude.

He has been here for so long, and this is the first time he has encountered a hard problem. If he loses, he loses, but the twin demons really don't take him seriously.

Shen Han's footsteps stopped, he looked back at the other party, his expression was cold, and he said impatiently: "Bei Yu, you can go and check."

After finishing speaking, it seemed that he was extremely bored by the other party's investigation, so Shen Han slapped the other party casually, knocking the other party to the ground, in a panic.