Chapter 101

Three months have passed, spring has returned to the earth, the cold winter has passed, and it is almost entering the late spring season.

Li Zhengfeng still hadn't been caught, Jueyin Valley was about to disband the sect, but fortunately a few older disciples temporarily stabilized the situation.

However, the owner of the valley colluded with the demon cultivator, and the people of Jueyin Valley did not escape the investigation of other sects. I am afraid that there are still demon spies hiding in it. Not walking outside.

As for these, Lin Nuo heard Gu Qing and the others talk about them. Apart from going to the village below the mountain once in a while, he rarely goes to the outside world. All the ups and downs are blocked from Hidden Sword Peak.

Zai Zai is almost six months old, not only has he learned to sit up on his back, he can also crawl.

The spirit fetus was stronger than ordinary children, Zaizai accidentally bumped into it a few times while crawling, and Lin Nuo was so frightened that he quickly picked him up to see if he was injured.

But Zai Zai, after a fake cry or two, was kissed by Lin Nuo on the cheek or little hand, and then laughed again, nothing happened.

Lin Nuo moved the table and stools in his room to the corner, and he spread a large piece of thick and fluffy blanket on the floor of the room.

It was made of the fur of the spirit beast that Gu Qing had killed before, and it was extremely clean, so he put the cub on it with confidence.

Spring is here, the flowers outside are in full bloom, Lin Nuo sometimes goes out for a walk with the cub, there are little squirrels in the forest.

When Zai Zai saw it for the first time, he opened his beautiful big eyes wide, pointed at the little squirrel with his chubby little fingers in surprise, and babbled to Lin Nuo, obviously to let Lin Nuo see the squirrel in his eyes. very surprised animals.

Amused by Zai Zai's behavior, Lin Nuo smiled and rolled his eyes, and told him in a soft voice that it was a little squirrel.

Every time Lin Nuo talked to Zai Zai, she subconsciously slowed down her speech, fearing that Zai Zai would not be able to keep up.

Zai Zai is very smart, even if he is only six months old, he knows that Lin Nuo is talking to him, and he responds to Lin Nuo with a babbling sound that adults can't understand, but he doesn't understand what the other party is saying What.

Life is peaceful and comfortable, but raising a child can sometimes seem like crazy.

As Zai Zai grows up, his mischievous nature is exposed. Sometimes, when Lin Nuo is not paying attention, he will crawl out of the house, and he is very happy.

When Lin Nuo wanted to carry him back, he was very reluctant and kept making noises. Lin Nuo wanted to change his clothes, but Zai Zai didn't cooperate. He moved around and just wanted to crawl outside the house.

Lin Nuo was reluctant to use spells on him, and took a lot of effort to take off his clothes. He got dirty just now, although he had cleaning spells, he still felt that he needed to change his clothes.

After getting naked, Zai Zai was even happier. If he didn't wear clothes, his chubby arms and legs would not be restrained, and he wanted to crawl outside even more.

Lin Nuo finally turned Zai Zai on his knees, and patted that fleshy little butt a few times. Zai Zai cried out loudly, attracting Yun Hua and Yun Hua. Hua, hurriedly asked him what happened.

Lin Nuo can only say it's okay, he just beat the cub.

Yun Hua and the two smiled. Lin Nuo also beat Zai Zai two days ago because he was so naughty and kept pulling Gu Qing's hair. Lin Nuo saw him hugging him and patting his ass a few times.