Chapter 106

Whether it is outside monks or disciples inside the sect, they have all heard about the origin of the name Zangjian Peak. In Zangjian Peak, there is a magic weapon hidden, Hidden Sword Hidden Sword. Without that sword, how can it be called Hidden sword.

It's just that no one has seen it for thousands of years, and gradually it has become an illusory statement, and almost no one takes it seriously.

But the note that Shen Han saw in the small secret room was exactly what the first peak master of Hidden Sword Peak and the founder of the sect said. He got an ancient sword and took it to kill monsters. The Cangjian Peak school was created, and the sword was placed in the Cangjian Peak as the treasure of Zhenshan.

It's just that after the fall of the first peak master, no one had seen the ancient sword, and it gradually became a kind of legend. Later, even the records in the hidden sword collection were gradually lost, because the above The recorded swords all exist in the world, even if there are only fragments left, there are traces to follow, but there has never been a trace of the ancient sword.

In the deep and dark cave, Shen Han, dressed in brocade and white, appeared inside.

Dots of light emerged from his body, and then floated to the top of the cave. The white light was connected into one piece, and the light was blazing, enough to illuminate everything inside.

The old altar is still there, and there is nothing abnormal in the cave.

Shen Han walked towards the altar, his eyes swept across the ground, with the altar as the center, there were formation marks all over the surroundings, but they had been invalidated and damaged, and could not be used again.

The altar was not big, and Shen Han stood in front of it with his hands behind his back, his divine sense extended, and he took out the broken sword.

Even the blade of the Broken Sword is very dull in luster. It looks simple and majestic, but it is too ordinary for people to imagine. This is the magical weapon used to establish a mountain.

But even though it was activated by spells, Broken Sword still didn't make any movement.

The cave was extremely quiet, there was no sound, Shen Han frowned slightly as he watched the broken sword floating in front of him.

After thinking for a long time, he took out a bronze mirror, which was the one he found in the Demon Realm.

I just don't know if tracing back to the source can be successful.

Concentrated spiritual power in the palm of the hand, slowly penetrated into the bronze mirror, watching the mirror surface move, swaying in circles like water waves.

After returning from the Demon Realm, Chen Han also inspected the bronze mirror, but because the matter of tracing back to the source would cause some trouble, he did not try it lightly. As for the last time he saw it in the Demon Realm Those are just mistakes.

A magic weapon that can allow people to go back to the past, if it falls into the hands of people with ulterior motives, it is likely to bury hidden dangers, so no one knows about this bronze mirror except him and Lin Nuo.

The broken sword is still a bit short. If you want to repair it, you have to find another fragment.

In the Demon Realm, it was Broken Sword that had changed, and Lin Nuo discovered it, and finally guided them to find the fragments. However, since returning, there has been no abnormality in Broken Sword.

The demon world was about to move, and there was a phoenix egg in his hand. Thinking of this, Shen Han didn't hesitate anymore, and the spiritual power in his hand gathered again, completely awakening the bronze mirror.