Chapter 37

"This is a phoenix egg."

The little Huaque rolled her eyes at the three ignorant people, and said angrily.

Before Lin Nuo and the others could say anything, Huaque spouted a flame from its mouth, and the flame instantly burned on the white egg.

From the ignited flames, a phoenix phantom appeared with spread wings, and disappeared in an instant, and the flames were also extinguished.

For an extremely brief moment, Lin Nuo and the others could still see clearly.

And when the flame ignited, Lin Nuo did feel a little difference from the aura emanating from Baidan. Yunhua used demon fire, and that trace of fire was completely different from her demon fire.

It seems that it is really a phoenix egg.

"Ah Hua, where did you steal it from?"

After being extremely surprised, Lin Nuo blurted out.

Unlike the already rare dragon clan, the Phoenix clan was still active in the demon world and the practice world thousands of years ago.

It is rumored that the cultivation of these two clans has reached a certain level, and they can directly ascend to the fairy world, but few people have seen it, and it only exists in legends.

And a thousand years ago in a battle with the demon world, the vitality of the Phoenix family was seriously injured, and since then, they have rarely appeared in front of people.

It was also at that time that people from the demon world were sealed in that world, completely cutting off communication with the other three worlds.

However, as the years passed, the seal became loose. Every hundred years, the major sects in the practice world would gather monks to repair and strengthen the formation.

"What was stolen, I picked it up."

Yunhua rolled her eyes at Lin Nuo again.

In fact, Lin Nuo is not to blame, unless there is some great opportunity, it is generally impossible for ordinary monks and ordinary monsters like them to pick up phoenix eggs.

The Phoenix family is born with a fairy fate, and when they encounter it, they always say the word "fate".

"Okay, okay, I know you haven't seen anything good."

Seeing the surprised expressions on Lin Nuo's faces, Yunhua waved her wings and patted the egg.

"I really picked it up."

"Three months ago, I didn't want to rescue you, but Shen Han caught up with me. I followed the flock of birds and hid for a while, planning to go back and rescue you."

Yunhua flew out of the cave while talking, Lin Nuozhao stepped back a little, giving her a seat.

Changing into a human form in the air, the colorful feathers on Yunhua's head trembled with the wind.

"I wanted to go back to save you that night, but I didn't expect that bastard Shen Han to set up a barrier. I slipped into Hidden Sword Peak, but I didn't go into Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion, and was ejected by the barrier."

We all know Yunhua's temperament, she can't care about anything when she is in a hurry, and if she is ejected by the barrier, she must have attacked the barrier.

The more she talked, the more angry she became, Yunhua put her hands on her hips, with an angry expression on her face.

"Hmph, Chen Han thought that he would be able to stump me, but I didn't, so I rushed into the front peak, intending to let him release him."