Chapter 111

The three demon generals all fell in front of Hidden Sword Peak, which made many disciples see hope. Even if the troubled times came and the demon world struck, they still had the hope of being able to fight against them.

No one heard what Shen Han and Qi Ming said except them, so Lin Nuo didn't know.

And that demon general looks very similar to Shen Han, what he said is enough to prove that Shen Han has demon blood in him.

When Lin Nuo went out to fight with Shen Han, he thought that in the Demon Realm, the eyes of Chu would be red after incarnating as a fallen demon, and he suddenly realized.

After Shen Han came back, Lin Nuo saw that some disciples looked excited, but at the same time, some disciples were also hesitant. He knew the reason, it was because of Shen Han's demon blood.

The demon general said that it happened thousands of years ago. When Shen Han came here, he didn't know how many generations it was. Shen Han has lived in the practice world for so many years and has nothing to do with the demon clan.

Lin Nuo subconsciously thought about it this way. To him, the bloodline was completely unimportant, and Xin Zhi was rescued by them.

Shen Han didn't care how others looked at him, he looked at Lin Nuo, and slowly let go of Shen Bing in his hand.

With a whooping sound, Shen Bing rushed to Lin Nuo's side, and lightly poked Lin Nuo with the hilt of the sword. It didn't rub against him today because it was stained with too much filth.

Glancing at Shen Bing, Lin Nuo stretched out his hand and flicked the sword lightly in response.

His eyes roughly swept around, and he saw the hesitant gaze towards Shen Han again, so he felt a little angry.

Lin Nuo stepped forward, took Shen Han's hand, and led him into the house.

Zai Zai was hugged by Yun Hua. Seeing them coming in, Yun Hua raised his eyebrows slightly, and took the child to her room.

"You rest first."

After entering, Lin Nuo was a little at a loss, talking in a low voice.

He just couldn't get angry just now, so he impulsively held Shen Han under everyone's nose, and brought him into the room. He didn't want Shen Han to receive that kind of gaze, but after he came in, he felt that he seemed a little Impulsive.

When Lin Nuo wanted to leave here, Shen Han held his hand.

After being brought into his arms, Lin Nuo smelled the cold breath on his body.

Nuonuo doesn't know how to swear, but when she wanted to defend him, she still swears. Now she is pulling him in, and she is also defending him.

Warmth welled up in Shen Han's heart, he didn't care what others did, as long as Lin Nuo had him in his heart.

Lin Nuo, whose face was buried in Shen Han's chest, suddenly raised his head. He thought that Zai Zai had Shen Han's blood, so he blinked his eyes, and he said this to Shen Han.

"It doesn't matter, the blood has already been thin, as long as you don't fall into the devil, there will be no demon vision."

Letting go of Lin Nuo, Shen Han comforted him, he was not worried about the child's blood, he was born with a human appearance, without any demon characteristics.

Hearing what he said, Lin Nuo nodded, indicating that he understood, he hesitated for a while, and then asked: "Did you know it before?"

After the demon general said that, Lin Nuo went to look at Shen Han, but Shen Han wasn't surprised at all, and didn't even look at the demon general.