Chapter 34

When Lin Nuo appeared, Shen Han was searching for a monster hiding underground.

The footsteps in the air stopped, and the indifferent expression changed, it seemed a little surprised, but in an instant, Shen Han returned to normal.

The formation on Lin Nuo's clothes was touched, it was the monster, Shen Han's expression turned cold.

He learned from Shen Bing that Lin Nuo was fine, but the anger in his heart was still there.

Shen Han stretched out his consciousness, knowing that Lin Nuo hid in a hurry and stayed away from the monster, Shen Han was a little relieved.

Originally, he wanted to go directly to Lin Nuo, but Shen Bing told him that Lin Nuo seemed to want to hide. Shen Han was standing outside the forest, where Lin Nuo had just appeared, and he didn't know what to do for a while.

Lin Nuo was avoiding him.

The demon world is no more dangerous than the world of practice and the world of mortals. Lin Nuo's cultivation base is weak, even if Shen Bing is there, he might not be able to leave safely.

In the end, Shen Han chose to go in.

Knowing that Lin Nuo was hiding behind the tree, Shen Han was not in a hurry, and walked in slowly.

Let Lin Nuo come out by himself, but Lin Nuo still hid behind, unwilling to see him, Shen Han pursed his thin lips slightly, feeling slightly annoyed in his heart.

So he appeared directly in front of Lin Nuo, and after seeing that he was fine, Shen Han inexplicably felt relieved, as long as he was fine.

The movement of the cassock before let Shen Han know that Lin Nuo was wearing the clothes he refined. After seeing the person, he found that Lin Nuo was only wearing an extremely ordinary light blue dress. Looks fairer.

But the material of this dress is not even comparable to that of the disciples of Tibetan Sword Peak, and it belongs to mortals.

Shen Han was a little displeased, Lin Nuo should have taken off his cassock after entering.

The demon world is full of dangers, Lin Nuo has taken off his cassock, if he encounters any danger...

Thinking of this, even though he knew from Shen Bing that Lin Nuo was fine, Shen Han's consciousness still fell on Lin Nuo, wanting to see if he was injured.

When he saw Lin Nuo's belly, Shen Han's heart seemed to be full of waves, his mind was shocked, but it seemed like there was nothing, and he quickly returned to calm, without showing the slightest emotion.

For him, as long as he probes carefully, blindfolding will have no effect at all.

In Shen Han's eyes, Lin Nuo's swollen belly could be seen at a glance.

Lin Nuo called him "Peak Master Shen", a cold and unfamiliar title, he had heard it before when Lin Nuo wanted to leave Hidden Sword Peak, but he had never gotten used to it, because this title was too cold.

He wanted to take Lin Nuo to leave the demon world, but Lin Nuo ignored him at all and took Shen Bing away from another direction.

When Shen Han saw that the changed Shen Bing was very close to Lin Nuo, from that ignorant wisdom, Shen Han could completely feel Shen Bing's joy.

It was like this before, after Shen Bing opened up his spiritual wisdom through his spirit, he got very close to Lin Nuo, but Shen Han never let him get close to Lin Nuo, and kept suppressing Shen Bing.

Now seeing Shen Bing following Lin Nuo, looking so intimate, it was just a sword, but Shen Han was suddenly displeased.

That kind of mood was exactly the same as the mood he had when he saw Yun Hua and Lin Nuo getting close before, and it was definitely not a happy mood.