Chapter 80

Seeing that Shen Han remained silent, Lin Nuo also remained silent, but he still wanted to clarify this matter in his heart.

Lin Nuo was a little uneasy, he didn't know what Shen Han had concealed from him, but it was related to the agreement, so he had to be more cautious.

He has never noticed that there is a problem with the agreement, and he has never heard of any monk's incarnation who can share the agreement with him.

Lin Nuo knew that as long as it was something that Shen Han didn't want to say, unless he found out by himself, Shen Han would not tell anyone, he has always been like this.

Sighing in the bottom of her heart, Lin Nuo was a little at a loss, but looking at the incarnation in front of her, the movement on the other side from the Tongxin Qi, besides Shen Han who was carrying him, was also on the other side of the incarnation.

He didn't know what happened to Shen Han in the devil world. He met Shen Han when he came in yesterday. He asked if Shen Han was injured, and Shen Han said he was not.

In fact, Lin Nuo didn't really believe it. He didn't want Shen Han to carry him, and it was because of this.

What if Shen Han was really injured, but Shen Han insisted on it all the time. After being carried on the back for so long, he really didn't find out where Shen Han was injured, or in other words, Shen Han had been hiding it from him. can do it too.

The three of them walked straight forward, and around noon, the sky in the Demon Realm was brighter, but Lin Nuo still didn't see the sun.

It's been like this for two days, Lin Nuo suddenly misses the warm sunlight outside, bright and warm.

Shen Han came down from the clouds with him on his back, and Lin Nuo no longer heard those wind noises, but the devilish energy around him made him feel a little uncomfortable, the spiritual energy here is too thin.

In the distance, Lin Nuo could see the looming village in front of him. From time to time, silhouettes appeared from the demonic energy floating in front of his eyes. It looked dark and dense. It was taller and larger than the village houses in the mortal world, but the style was a little different.

The avatar was not far in front of him, and since Lin Nuo's questioning just now, he has not looked back, obviously still evading.

Lin Nuo heard the sound of rushing water coming from the right side, but the sound was not loud, so there was probably a small stream nearby.

Shen Han walked steadily with his back on his back, without any effort, Lin Nuo always knew that Shen Han was much stronger than him.

Seeing that the village was getting closer and closer, Lin Nuo lowered his eyes, pursed his lips, and decided to ask Shen Han again. His hands that were originally resting on Shen Han's shoulders were relaxed intentionally.

Lin Nuo stretched out her arms, and slowly wrapped her arms around Shen Han's neck, with her side face next to Shen Han's neck, in a very intimate gesture, even her breath brushed against the side of his neck, warm and hot, this is Shen Han He had never experienced anything like this before, and he stopped in his footsteps.

"Ahan."

Lin Nuo's voice was trembling. He called out to Shen Han in a low voice, but his trembling voice revealed his fear. At the same time, he touched Shen Han's neck with his hands.

When touching Shen Han's throat, Lin Nuo, who was lying on his back, obviously felt his body tense for a moment.

It's a reflex action, here is the key point, Lin Nuo can understand, Shen Han has practiced for so many years, the body's natural reaction will be faster than thoughts, and it has even become a habit.