Chapter 75

Immediately after Lin Nuo's figure disappeared, a terrifying magic wind blew up, and the trees not far away were swaying crazily, and countless black leaves were blown down. The demons were obviously angry.

The devilish energy was raging in this area, and the wind was blowing everywhere, not only the woods, but also the tall grass in front of them was blown away.

"Who doesn't have eyes, dare to steal the person who grandpa likes to repair."

Two streams of devilish energy descended from the sky, and instantly changed back to human form, looking at the man in the grass unkindly, his eyes were bloodshot.

"roll."

A hoarse and deep voice sounded, and the man in black in the grass pressed Lin Nuo under him, and he only turned his head, revealing those blood-red eyes.

There were black lines between the eyebrows of that demon, outlining the appearance of a few petals, which was extremely coquettish, adding evil to his already brutal and handsome face.

Seeing the petals between the eyebrows of the cut-off demon, the two demons who had already revealed their weapons hesitated. It was the magic breath flower, and only demons with pure blood would have this mark.

"My lord, we were the first to discover this prey."

The two demons looked at each other, and still endured the anger of their prey being cut off. If the opponent's subordinates were around here, they must not be opponents if they were besieged.

Besides, even if there were no guards or attendants, the demons with pure blood were uniquely blessed, and their strength was much higher than ordinary demons like them, so the two had to know the current affairs.

However, they also had luck in their hearts, and tried to fight for it to see if they could get some benefits.

"so what."

With a cold voice, he glanced at the two demons, and the demons in the grass looked down at Lin Nuo again, and touched Lin Nuo's waist with a big hand.

"My lord, after you're done, if that person can't die, give it to us for fun. I haven't seen a person who broke in by mistake in these years. After you inhale, the remaining energy will let us brothers It also relieves hunger."

A demon rubbed his hands, smiled obsequiously and said, but his eyes kept wandering away as he stared at Lin Nuo's exposed clothes and brocade boots.

The bushes that were separated suddenly closed again, blocking the two people inside.

"You are also worthy?"

The voice of that high-level demon was extremely cold, and his tone was full of disdain.

The bushes were closed, and the scene inside could no longer be seen, and the two demons were so underestimated, their faces changed.

Pure blood is nothing, he only has one person, they are two, even if they work together, they may not be at a disadvantage.

If they can kill a high-level demon, then the reputation of the two of them will spread, and they will be famous among the low-level demons.

The aura of the devil world is poor, and it is not suitable for human cultivation or outside demon cultivation to survive.

Since thousands of years ago, the Demon Realm has been sealed away. Only very occasionally, people from the outside world will enter by mistake, and it may not necessarily be a human cultivator.

And once the devil energy enters the body, it will gradually erode their meridians, and after a while, they will either degenerate into the same demons as them, or even if the meridians are damaged, they will not live for long.