Chapter 27

The sky above the tavern is filled with a demonic aura, if it is just a demonic aura, it's fine, if a little demon who has just attained Taoism can't restrain himself, the demonic aura will entangle in the place where the little demon is.

But the demonic aura of this tavern was filled with blood-colored evil aura, and there seemed to be some crying and howling sounds coming from it, but when I listened carefully, there was nothing.

Lin Nuo and Yun Hua stood in front of the tavern, looking up at the demonic aura above, but soon, the demonic aura faded along with the evil blood.

The tavern is full of clear and bright colors.

The two exchanged a look, and Yun Hua told Lin Nuo, "Nuo Nuo, if you remember something wrong, go first."

Lin Nuo nodded. The beauty picture of Yun Hua's body is in the jade pendant. He will go first. If Yun Hua is finished, as long as he takes the beauty picture to a safe place, and through the connection with the body, Yun Hua will escape successfully.

The bloody aura meant that innocent people had been killed, and those cries and howls also let Lin Nuo and Yun Hua know that the master of the evil aura had more than one life in his hands.

The tavern's business was very good. While Lin Nuo and Yun Hua were standing in the tavern for a while, many people went in.

The two of them just glanced at the sky, and when other mortals passed by, they followed their gazes and looked up. They didn't see anything, and they muttered: "What are you looking at?"

Lin Nuo couldn't help but smiled slightly when he heard the man's muttering.

I don't know if he didn't pay attention to people in the practice world before. He found here that when shopping, there are two or three people in front of a stall, and the people behind will follow to see what they are selling.

Now he and Yun Hua just glanced up at the sky, and someone followed them, which was really interesting.

Before entering the tavern, there were several people walking towards this side behind him.

"I don't know that this wine lady is really as beautiful as you said."

A middle-aged man with a pot belly and gorgeous clothes said, his face was so fleshy that his glasses were squeezed to a small size, his face looked a little oily, and although his clothes were gorgeous, there was an uncomfortable salivation in his words.

The young man with a fan next to him was equally well dressed, and there were a few followers behind them.

Lin Nuo and Yun Hua walked in, and when the middle-aged fat man with a full face saw Yun Hua's back, he thought it was very seductive, but he couldn't see the front face, but just the figure made his heart itch, and he wanted to seduce others Pull it over and take a closer look.

He and the young man beside him looked at each other, and they both saw some kind of meaning in each other's eyes, and laughed in a very obscene "hehe".

Yun Hua was different from ordinary people. Sensing the sight behind her, her expression turned cold, but she did not act rashly. The important thing right now was the monster in the tavern.

"Guest officer, please come inside."

A clerk ran over courteously, and led Lin Nuo and Yun Hua to a seat by the window.

The business of this tavern is really booming. It's still early, but there are already many drinkers.

"Two bowls of wine."

Lin Nuo said to the clerk with a smile, and he responded loudly, and went down to drink.

The two bowls of wine were quickly served, and the waiter asked Lin Nuo if he wanted some side dishes to go with the wine, but Lin Nuo refused. The two of them originally came to have a drink, but now, they didn't have that thought.