Chapter 109

Before meeting Lin Nuo, Yun Hua had been sealed for a long time. Even if the seal was removed, there was always a forbidden curse in her body.

After death, Yun Hua turned into a demon with the body of a ghost, and Yun Hua, whose hands were stained with countless blood, almost fell into the devil. More than a hundred years ago, the appearance of the blood-clothed beauty Sha caused a sensation in the southern part of the practice world. , there is no other beauty pictured as a demon, known as the blood-clothed beauty.

It's just that Beauty Sha disappeared very quickly, never to be seen again. There are all kinds of weird things and people in the practice world. She only appeared in the world for a few days, and was soon forgotten. I can't remember clearly, until more than a hundred years later, when Lin Nuo and Shen Han met, they rescued Yun Hua from under the seal of the altar in an old wooden pagoda.

In fact, it was Shen Han who discovered her, but in the end the master of the demon servant became Lin Nuo.

Yun Hua, who had just come out, was not weak in cultivation, but he couldn't compare to before. After all, he had been sealed for a hundred years, and even if he had demon power, it had been consumed a lot by the seal.

As for her previous experience, Lin Nuo only knew roughly that she had suffered a lot during her lifetime, and only Shen Han knew more about it, but neither he nor Yun Hua had mentioned it to him, and Lin Nuo would not ask again. Afraid that opening the wound would make Yun Hua sad.

She had mentioned to Lin Nuo about the seal in Yun Hua's body, which was nothing, but Lin Nuo had never seen her after breaking the forbidden spell.

There was a strange smile on Yun Hua's face. Her ten finger nails were bright red and slender. They were obviously slender fingers, but now they looked very scary.

The ghostly aura was extremely cold, Lin Nuo looked at Zai Zai in her arms, his voice trembling, he said, "Ah Hua?"

Yun Hua ignored him, and only looked at the cub in her arms. After she blinked, she sang a nursery rhyme that Lin Nuo had never heard before. Pat Zai Zai lightly, trying to coax Zai Zai to sleep.

If it was normal, Lin Nuo would definitely cheer her on, because she sang really well.

But now the surroundings are full of ghosts crying and screaming, and the bloody aura is permeating. Her singing in such a scene is even more permeating.

"A Hua!"

Lin Nuo's voice was mixed with spiritual power, and he shook off the bloody aura surrounding him. He walked forward, wanting to hug Zai Zai, who had started to cry, and also to wake Yun Hua up quickly.

After a daze, Yun Hua looked up at Lin Nuo.

"Nu Nuo."

She smiled and said to Lin Nuo, at the same time waved away the bloody aura surrounding Lin Nuo, and gave him Zai Zai.

Seeing that Yun Hua was awake, Lin Nuo breathed a sigh of relief. He hugged the child, looked at Yun Hua worriedly, and asked her, "Ah Hua, are you okay?"

Rourou smiled, but because of the red at the end of her eyes, Yun Hua still looked strange, not as gentle as before.

"It's okay, don't worry, I just..."

Tilting his head, Yun Hua smiled and talked to Lin Nuo, but his words stopped suddenly.

Lin Nuo subconsciously asked, "What's wrong?"

After finishing speaking, seeing Yun Hua's strange expression, Lin Nuo felt that he probably shouldn't ask this.

"Just trying to kill."