Chapter 108

Not far from Chaori Mountain is the secret realm discovered by the practice community a few days ago.

There was a burst of spell fluctuations, and a few figures fell from the woods at the foot of Zhaori Mountain, they were monks passing by.

The toes lightly tapped on the top of the tree, and the sleeves of several men and women in Tsing Yi fluttered, looking as if they were floating in the sky.

The leading male cultivator shrank his pupils and immediately shouted: "Back!"

A burst of extremely powerful spiritual energy concussion, the air waves surged, and the tall and strong trees were almost toppled over. The strong impact caused the creatures in the forest to be persecuted, and the mouths and noses were bleeding. It was a mess, and even the bodies of some small animals were torn apart.

The aura was so violent that even some ordinary monks outside the secret world were not spared. Those with the lowest cultivation had passed out, and it was almost impossible to save them.

However, after this fluctuation, a burst of extremely bright spiritual light erupted from the secret realm, which could not subside for a long time.

And as the spiritual light turned into light spots and fell around, everything that was destroyed just now was being repaired. After the monk who had passed out was enveloped by the spiritual light, his fingers moved slightly, and then he slowly woke up.

All the injured people outside the secret realm were shrouded in the soothing and warm aura, and soon they were healed. After realizing what was in the secret realm, everyone had ecstasy in their eyes.

Such powerful aura fluctuations, and that incomparably bright aura, apart from the treasures of heaven and earth, there will be no other things.

Magical treasures are refined by monks, and there are many naturally produced spiritual treasures and strange beasts in this world, but if they are treasures conceived by absorbing the aura of heaven and earth, they are rare in the world, except for those ancient famous families who will have one or two, and ordinary monks will see them in a lifetime Not even a glance.

What's more, this treasure in the world today has even rescued people who were seriously injured and dying, which shows its power and preciousness.

The few monks who were just passing by looked at each other, they saw everything in front of them with their spiritual sense, their eyes were also ecstatic, and they immediately flew towards the secret realm.

Just after most of the monks were attracted by the treasures of heaven and earth and entered the secret realm, a monk dressed in black appeared outside the secret realm. He appeared suddenly, with a hood on his head, so he couldn't see his face clearly.

Some monks who were not strong enough and sober enough sent messages to the sect outside immediately, but Feixin, who had just finished talking about the situation here, was stopped by the black-clothed monk when he flew out.

"Since we're all here, you should grab the opportunity, why give up."

An old voice sounded. If Lin Nuo or Shen Han were here, they would definitely recognize the identity of this black-clothed monk. It was Li Zhengfeng who had disappeared for a long time.

After he finished speaking, he put down his hood, revealing his true face, and a black flute appeared in his hand, with a demonic energy lingering on it. After seeing the magical energy, the disciples outside all clenched their weapons, Moxiu.

But they are far from being opponents, and being able to stay outside is naturally because they know their own strength.

But those high-level monks who stayed here were fascinated by the treasures of heaven and earth, and flew in. Besides, the appearance of a treasure, if it can be snatched, will be a great help to the sect, even if they leave without authorization. If you break the rules due to duty, you won't be blamed when the time comes.