Chapter 42

Lin Nuo heard from Qing Li that Shen Han and Yin Hanqiu had reconciled.

There are many little monsters under Qing Li's hands, and he has been paying attention to the news in this area before, so he knew it before Shen Han said it.

When Shen Han first came looking for him, Lin Nuo ignored him and didn't give him a chance to speak. This time, Shen Han said it out, but Lin Nuo's heart was not disturbed.

Whether it's reconciled or not, actually has nothing to do with him.

Thinking of this, Lin Nuo began to feel that Shen Han was really a person that he couldn't figure out. He didn't know what Shen Han was thinking, why he came to him, and why he said those words.

During his years of getting along with Shen Han, Shen Han's choice at the end made him understand that Shen Han would not like him, so he left, but Shen Han found him after he had given up.

Standing on the stone bridge, with the gurgling river below, a boatman passing by in a boat, Lin Nuo stopped in his tracks.

Yun Hua didn't know why and looked at him suspiciously.

"Nuonuo, what's the matter?"

Lin Nuo didn't answer her immediately, but glanced back.

The stone slab bridge was fairly wide, and there were pedestrians passing by constantly. In the crowd, Lin Nuo didn't see the white figure.

"A Hua, you go back first."

Hearing this, Yun Hua frowned slightly.

"Don't worry, it's only for a while, I'll take the jade pendant, it's fine."

Lin Nuo smiled, pointed to the jade pendant on his waist, and signaled him to take all the magic weapons with him.

"Well, I'll wait for you at the teahouse over there."

Yun Hua was talking about the place not far from the bridgehead, which Lin Nuo and she had been to before.

"good."

Lin Nuo nodded and watched Yun Hua gracefully walk down the stone bridge.

Yun Hua's hair was a little different from before. He was wearing the jade hairpin he bought. The hairpin was beautiful, and the person was even more beautiful.

Standing on the bridge, Lin Nuo looked at the river below, and there were one or two fish jumping out of the water.

"Shen Han?"

Taking out the sound transmission stone from the jade pendant, Lin Nuo called out uncertainly.

Of course, in order to avoid other people's strange eyes, he cast a blindfold, and people passing by him could not hear him speak.

After returning from the demon world, he saw this sound transmission stone in the jade pendant.

Different from ordinary sound-transmitting stones, this is the child-mother stone refined by Shen Han. With this child-stone, no matter where Shen Han is, the mother stone can receive sound transmission, but if the distance is too far, the sound transmission may It will take some time.

After taking back the sound transmission stone, Lin Nuo stood by the bridge and waited. He didn't know if Shen Han had brought the mother stone with him, if not, then it could only be said that they had no fate in the first place, and they were forced to come here before.

There was a movement beside her, and Lin Nuo looked at the water flow under the bridge.

On the slightly turbulent water, the reflection of the bridge and him were also swaying with the current, and a white figure slowly walked up from the bridge.