Chapter 45

Lin Nuo was caught suddenly, he reacted immediately and wanted to stand firm, but the ground under his feet was still shaking.

"careful."

A slightly lower magnetic voice sounded behind him, and at the same time he held Lin Nuo and never let go.

The ground kept shaking, and the person behind Lin Nuo reached out, trying to wrap his arms around his waist.

Just when the big hand was about to touch her stomach, Lin Nuo grabbed his wrist.

If he is embraced, the other party will definitely find his belly. This is a stranger, Lin Nuo subconsciously resists this, if it is found that he is pregnant by a man...

But the other party came to help him, Lin Nuo let go of his hand embarrassingly, not knowing how to explain his behavior.

"excuse me."

The man spoke behind Lin Nuo, because they wanted to support Lin Nuo, the two were quite close.

Grasping Lin Nuo's arm with one hand, and supporting his waist with the other, the man lifted Lin Nuo behind his back, and a mahogany sword flew towards him, and the two of them were suspended in the air.

The mahogany sword also grew and widened at the right time, and now Lin Nuo's feet are stable.

After he stood still, the person behind him let go of his hand and took a step back.

Although Lin Nuo had already lost his mana, the mahogany sword floated very steadily in the air. Even if the person behind him took a step back, there was no movement. It was no different from standing on flat ground. The illusion and fear of falling.

Lin Nuo glanced at the mahogany sword under his feet, knowing that he was safe, so he turned around to thank him.

"Thank you, fellow daoist, for your help."

Lin Nuo cupped his hands to thank him, but he hadn't seen the other person's face clearly, only saw the blue Taoist robe and the mahogany sword under his feet, Taoist priests in the mortal world often dressed like this.

But he can control the sword, and there are basically no Taoist priests with such strength in the mortal world, so Lin Nuo can probably be sure that the other party should also be a person from the practice world, so he used the name "Daoist friend".

"It doesn't have to be."

Yue Li supported Lin Nuo who was slightly bent over.

The voice sounded quite young, Lin Nuo thought, and retracted the hand holding his forearm in time, so he straightened up and looked up to see the other person's face clearly.

A very handsome man, but his complexion is not good, it is that kind of sickly pale, and his figure is a little thin, giving people a feeling of thin bones.

But Lin Nuo was held in his arms just now, and the brief touch let him know that the other party is actually quite strong, not as weak as he looks, and even very strong.

"Lin Nuo, casual cultivator, dare to ask you how to call him."

Lin Nuo's voice was gentle, and she was very grateful to this person who saved him, and smiled slightly.

"Yue Li, a disciple of Meng Guanshan's outer sect."

Seeing Lin Nuo smiling at him, Yue Li paused for a moment before speaking, the magnetic voice was slightly low.

It turned out to be from Meng Guanshan, Lin Nuo nodded, as for the outer sect Yue Li mentioned, Lin Nuo also knew what was going on.

Some sects in the practice world also have branches in the mortal world. They accept some well-qualified disciples and practice since childhood. If their cultivation reaches a certain level, they will enter the sect of the practice world.