Chapter 46

Hearing Yue Li's thanks, Lin Nuo's eyes rolled and he said softly, "No need, we are together."

His voice sounded soft, causing Yue Li to look at him.

There was a smile on Bai Nen's face, and his round eyes looked at him slightly bent, Lin Nuo smiled very obediently, quite lovable.

"Um."

Yue Li responded to him, and after looking away, he controlled the mahogany sword and flew slowly to the left.

Standing facing each other, sometimes I don't know what to say, so Lin Nuo wants to turn around to avoid embarrassment.

He glanced at the cassock and gray sword behind him. It was an emergency just now, he took off his clothes, and Yue Li thanked him again, making him forget about his stomach.

Under the cassock is also an outer shirt, which is a bit looser. Lin Nuo quietly lowered her head and glanced at her belly, not blinding her eyes, it was really, too obvious.

Without delay, Lin Nuo didn't dare to look at Yue Li, so he carefully turned around on the sword, turned his back to him, trying to hide his strangeness.

When he turned around, he took a peek at Yue Li. Yue Li was tall, looking over his head and looking ahead, very attentive, without any other expression on his face, as if he didn't notice.

With this luck in mind, Lin Nuo stood in front and raised his spirits to be vigilant. At this time, the gray sword also flew back, and there was temporarily a cassock behind him to resist it.

No matter what happened to Shen Han's robes, Lin Nuo still trusted his cultivation.

"Hold this, and Gu Qing will look for the eye outside. Once found, the mysterious crystal will light up."

Yue Li took a step forward, stretched out his hand in front of Lin Nuo, gave him a piece of Xuan Jing, and quickly backed away.

"good."

After Lin Nuo took it, she noticed that Yue Li took a step back, and responded, looking down at the Xuan Jing in his hand from time to time.

There was nothing around here, nothingness, and the ground below could not be seen, but the next moment, Lin Nuo found that there were lush trees on both sides, and they entered a forest.

Countless vines suddenly appeared, and hit Lin Nuo's front door like a whip. Subconsciously, he stretched out his hand, wanting to push these vines away, but Lin Nuo found that his mana had not returned yet.

Fortunately, there was Gray Sword, and Yue Li stopped in time.

The severed rattan fell to the ground and was still twisting. A faint black smoke came out from the cut, and then it began to wither.

At this time, the mysterious crystal in Lin Nuo's hand lit up.

With a feeling in my heart, the direction Xuan Jing indicated was in front of Lin Zi.

"in front of."

Lin Nuo turned her head slightly and said to Yue Li.

Not only were there vines in front, but these things were coming from all directions.

Yue Li brought Lin Nuo to the ground, holding a mahogany sword, Lin Nuo followed him closely.

The severed vines on the ground emitted demonic aura, and the cold aura became more and more obvious. Lin Nuo frowned slightly. The vines could not be cut down, otherwise they would radiate demonic aura.

There were vines coming towards Lin Nuo, and Yue Li swung his sword handsomely and casually, even if it was just a wooden sword, it was very powerful in his hands.