Chapter 41

Beating gongs and drums, juggling and singing operas, peddlers carrying burdens are constantly shouting, and there are fortune-telling stalls at the gate of the temple. All kinds of pilgrims come here, which is very lively.

There were many people at the temple fair, Lin Nuo and Yun Hua followed the crowd to the mountainside.

Gu Qing practiced in secluded closed doors and hasn't come out yet, and Yunhua is busy taking care of the phoenix eggs, so they are the only ones who come to play.

After staying in the mortal world for a long time, Lin Nuo would not be curious to look at things that were new before. Under this kind of excitement, he also smiled more on his face.

A few little beggars shuttled through the crowd, holding a broken bowl in their hands, which was dirty, and they went to call the grandparents to ask them for a favor.

The business of beggars at temple fairs will always be better. After being rewarded with a few copper coins, there is a smile on his face, and he can eat big buns today.

Lin Nuo was also held back by a skinny little beggar, with short hair and ragged clothes, he looked like a boy, but Lin Nuo could tell at a glance that it was a little girl dressed as a boy.

Seeing Lin Nuo looking at her, the little girl carefully lowered her hands, fearing that her hands would be dirty and offend him, so it would be fine not to give money, but if she gets beaten, it won't be worth it.

"Master, please do me a favor."

Holding the broken bowl, the little beggar looked at Lin Nuo beggingly.

Lin Nuo's Qiankun bag was hanging around his waist. From the eyes of ordinary people, it was the same as the pouch they used, but it looked more delicate.

Reaching out her hand, she took out some loose silver coins, Lin Nuo put them into her bowl, and conveniently played tricks on the little girl. In the eyes of others, it was just a few pennies.

Out of the corner of Lin Nuo's eyes, she noticed that several adult beggars looked at this side, and when they saw the money, they curled their lips, as if they didn't care much.

He had seen it before. After a small beggar got money, he was targeted by other beggars. The partner wanted to steal the money from the other beggar. Fortunately, he saw it and cast a spell to drive away a few big beggars.

The little beggar's thin body slipped into the crowd and was very flexible. Lin Nuo just wanted to do other things. Seeing this, he had no choice but to cast a body protection technique on the little beggar, at least to protect him for several years. Poor.

When the little girl saw the scattered silver taels, her eyes widened a lot, she couldn't help thanking Lin Nuo, she even knelt down to Lin Nuo, and looked around vigilantly, trying to hide the silver taels.

Lin Nuo stopped her, touched her head with a smile, and said, "Don't be afraid, they don't know, you just hide it."

As he spoke, Lin Nuo imitated the jugglers he had seen, and pretended to reach out, and touched the little girl's ear, and a small flower appeared in his hand.

"for you."

Passing the little flower in her hand to the little beggar, Lin Nuo's eyebrows and eyes were curved, girls like beautiful flowers.

A dirty little hand took the flower carefully, and the little beggar looked timidly. She raised her head to look at Lin Nuo, as if she wanted to remember his appearance.

The little beggar turned around and ran away. Lin Nuo smiled and didn't take it seriously. He and Yun Hua continued to hang out here.

Getting out from the crowd of the temple fair, the little beggar walked hurriedly, clutching the broken silver and small flowers tightly in his hand, trying to hide the silver, otherwise he would be robbed.