Chapter 12

Seeing Lin Nuo's dazed look, Qingli smiled and tapped his forehead lightly with a folding fan.

"Go in."

Seeing the hesitant look on Lin Nuo's face, Qing Li cast a spell and gently pushed Lin Nuo into the brothel.

"Qing, Qingli, this is not appropriate."

Lin Nuo had no choice but to follow behind the fox, and said in a low voice, he looked around with obvious nervousness on his face.

He was born fair and tender, and looked younger, so after following Qingli in, many maidens smiled secretly, it seemed that he was an inexperienced monk.

There are quite a few, because Lin Nuo looks cute and lovable, they thought he was a baby.

"Why is it wrong?"

Qingli took Lin Nuo up to the private room on the second floor, and while talking, she flirted with the banshee in the building, her fox eyes were full of seduction.

"Let me ask you, have you ever released the contract?"

On the way, Lin Nuo didn't say much, only said that he and Shen Han had nothing to do with each other, Qingli naturally didn't ask any more questions.

"Solved."

Lin Nuo accidentally met a scantily clad banshee. The banshee raised her eyebrows at Lin Nuo and licked her bright red lips. The lust in her expression was very obvious.

Lin Nuo hastily averted her gaze, and didn't care about sadness or other emotions when she said to Qingli, she just nodded her head indiscriminately.

"That's good, you are free without your Taoist partner, why not come to this blissful place to enjoy it for a while."

Qingli walked in front, opened the door of the private room first, and talked while walking.

After the two of them sat down, Qing Li couldn't help but chuckled when she saw Lin Nuo's fair and red ears.

"Hasn't this happened?"

Qingli poured a cup of tea, put it in front of Lin Nuo, and asked him with a smile.

"Jing, passing." Lin Nuo looked down at the teacup, and Nuonuo responded.

Qingli raised her eyebrows slightly. To be honest, Lin Nuo's performance was not much different from that of a young child.

Especially after thinking of that man in Zang Jianfeng who always had a cold face, he suddenly wondered if Shen Han would have the same expression when he was on the bed.

Come to think of it, it's really boring.

"It's hard for you." Youyou sighed, and Qingli looked at Lin Nuo with pity.

After taking a sip of tea, Lin Nuo looked at Qingli in confusion, and asked, "Qingli, what are you talking about?"

Shaking her head, Qing Li didn't explain, since she had already left, Lin Nuo seemed unwilling to mention Shen Han, so he was no longer annoying.

"Since you're out, let's have some fun."

Qingli watched Lin Nuo take a sip of tea, with a smile in her eyes, and called the banshee who was in charge of the building while talking.

"Nuonuo, do you like delicate and restrained, or enthusiastic and pungent?"

Even though she asked like this, Qingli still asked the supervisor to call four or five female demons of different types to serve Lin Nuo.

The banshee in charge wore heavy make-up, her eyebrows were full of charm, and after seeing that Qingli was not interested in her, she left knowingly. Soon, all the banshees called by Qingli entered the room.