Chapter 48

The next day, Lin Nuo and Yunhua came back from the street and bought some things for her to take back to the demon world.

Not long after returning, Yue Li came.

After a few people discussed, they went to the farmer in Shilihe Village.

Generally, in the eyes of ordinary people, places where such things happen will become haunted houses.

The reason why he wanted to go there was that he left too hastily yesterday, the monster has been removed, but the monster and demonic energy may not have dissipated.

Lin Nuo also went with him, and the others thought it would be better to act together.

Knowing that the yin might be heavier over there, Lin Nuo put on the cassock when going out.

In fact, it's not just because of this, Yue Li's cultivation level is good, even if he has a blind eye, he is still a little uncertain, whether Yue Li saw his stomach when he was in the phantom formation.

Lin Nuo looked at Yue Li who was walking in front, but no matter whether it was yesterday or now, he didn't show any abnormality.

Thinking about it, Lin Nuo's white and tender face wrinkled, feeling like she cared too much about this matter, Yue Li didn't seem to notice it at all, and didn't look at him with any bad eyes, so don't think too much about it.

On the side, Yun Hua occasionally turned her head, and saw Lin Nuo was worried about something, her white, tender and fleshy face wrinkled together.

With a chuckle, Yun Hua stretched out his hand and gently pinched Lin Nuo's face. Sure enough, he really got fatter, and his face was more fleshy than before.

But Yun Hua just thought about these words in his heart and didn't say them out.

After being pinched, Lin Nuo looked at Yun Hua suspiciously, not understanding why she pinched herself.

Covering her face with the palace fan in her hand, Yun Hua smiled without explaining.

She had always been conniving to her two demon servants, Lin Nuo had no choice but to let it go when she saw Yun Hua smiling and not saying a word.

Shilihe Village was not far away, Lin Nuo walked slowly because of his body, while Gu Qing and Yue Li were talking about the formation.

He can't help other things, that is, after the array is set up, draw the red lotus karmic fire out of the clean bottle, and use the Liuhe Lihuo array to turn the small bottle of karmic fire into a boundless sea of ​​​​fire. Here, it will not harm the surrounding farmers.

There are water villages along the road, and Shilihe Village lives along the water, but in fact it is not as long as Shili at all.

There were reeds growing in the water, and Lin Nuo saw many teals swimming into the reeds.

Having lived here for a period of time, he knew that there might be teal eggs that could be scooped up there, as he had seen children with the ability to scoop up water.

Today's weather is not bad, the autumn air is crisp, a few people are walking, because Gu Qing and Yue Li in front of them are tall, handsome young men, everyone they meet along the way will take a look at them.

As for Yun Hua, she had already covered up her appearance. In the eyes of others, she was ordinary, but Yun Hua didn't. She was all focused on the phoenix egg. She had obviously lost weight recently.

"Nuo Nuo, the time is coming, let Qing'er hunt some prey back another day."

Yun Hua said softly.

Lin Nuo nodded, Ah Hua said that the time is coming soon, and Zai Zai is about to come out.