Chapter 99

When Li Zhengfeng led a group of disciples who were still in an unknown state to kill the hidden sword peak, Shen Han appeared in front of the mountain guard formation.

He raised his palm to block all the attacks outside the barrier, and the attacks of Jueyingu were frozen outside the barrier. His slender fingers tapped lightly on the barrier, seemingly casually, but all those attacks were returned.

Many disciples of Duanyin Valley were injured by his attack, the situation became chaotic, and people from Hidden Sword Peak also arrived.

Being killed on the mountain gate made many young and vigorous sword repair disciples very angry, even though they still don't know what happened.

"Shen Han! You broke into Jueyin Valley at night, injured me and kidnapped my disciples. What's your intention? Today, I'm here to ask for an explanation!"

Li Zhengfeng's cyan Taoist robe was scratched in several places. He was always immoral, and his temper was no longer gentle. He scolded sharply, with a roar in his throat, and his expression was miserable, as if he was really being bullied by Shen Han so far.

"Last time you framed me for colluding with the demon cultivators, so let's not mention the matter of hurting me. Now I don't know how you escaped from the demon world and broke into my valley to kill people. You hurt me, but you kidnapped my two female disciples." , act like this, Shen Han, you are deceiving people too much!"

The sound of the spell being cast spread throughout the entire Hidden Sword Peak, and Shen Han was expelled because of that incident at the beginning, no one among the disciples of Hidden Sword Peak responded for a while.

The third elder, Qing Yazi, had arrived with Huo Yan. He twisted his white beard, frowned, and looked at Shen Han.

Dressed in brocade and white clothes, Shen Hanfei stood in front of the mountain protection formation that had already been opened. His expression was indifferent, and after Li Zhengfeng finished speaking, he spoke slowly in a cold voice.

"Collude with demon cultivators and mutilate disciples. You have accomplished your demon skills, don't pretend to be so miserable."

As he said that, Shen Han turned his hand, and a dark stone appeared in front of everyone's eyes, it was a photo stone.

Li Zhengfeng's pupils narrowed slightly, looking at the photo stone floating in Shen Han's hand, intending to snatch it away.

"Gu Master Li, don't worry."

Qing Yazi waved the fly in his hand, and together with the other elders of Hidden Sword Peak, they worked together to neutralize Li Zhengfeng's attack.

He and Li Zhengfeng belonged to the same generation, so it was much more suitable than Shen Han's shot, otherwise Li Zhengfeng would beat him up, saying that Shen Han had no respect for his elders.

"Hmph." Li Zhengfeng seemed to be disdainful, his gaze turned from the elder of Zang Jianfeng to that of Shen Han.

"It's just a raccoon dog. I took a fake picture stone and thought that you could accept him as a disciple again, so that you can help Zang Jianfeng more."

"Behaving like this, you really think that I, Duanyingu, are easy to bully!"

Li Zhengfeng said sharply, he was injured by Shen Han twice, in the eyes of the disciples of Jueyin Valley, he was undoubtedly bullied, even their valley master dared to hurt at will, Zang Jianfeng really bullied people too much.

Those words made the disciples of Jueyin Valley very angry at Hidden Sword Peak, and they stared at this side.

At this time, Shen Han activated the photo-recording stone in his hand, and everything that was in the forbidden area just now appeared in front of the mountain protection formation, and the picture was enlarged, even if it was far away, it could be seen.