Chapter 9

Shen Han pinched Lin Nuo's chin, but water drops suddenly fell from his hand.

The handsome face with a strange look was stunned for a moment, and the corners of the curved lips softened.

There were more and more water droplets, Lin Nuo was sobbing slightly, but he didn't make much noise.

Let go of the arms around Lin Nuo's waist, incarnate as Shen Han, and turned the person in his arms around, facing him.

Lin Nuo's tears dripped down, and when Shen Han moved him, he flinched, as if terrified.

Because Lin Nuo remembered what Shen Han's incarnation almost did to him more than ten years ago.

But even if it was just an incarnation, Lin Nuo couldn't fight against Shen Han.

He tried to use spells, but for some reason, Lin Nuo's spells failed again, which made him even more desperate.

Not daring to look at the avatar, Lin Nuo lowered her head, tears fell to the ground, and soon wet the small piece of land.

The incarnation of "Shen Han" turned gloomy, and Lin Nuo's fear of him was too obvious.

"why are you crying."

"Shen Han" had a cold tone, no different from the original one.

He stretched out his hand, grabbed Lin Nuo's chin again, and suddenly smiled, his face full of evil spirits.

Lin Nuo was forced to raise her chin, and seeing Shen Han's appearance, she pursed her lips, unwilling to speak.

Whether it is Shen Han in the main body or his incarnation, they are all dressed in bright red wedding dresses, with dragon and phoenix patterns embroidered with gold thread, clearly indicating that he is going to get married today.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, Lin Nuo became stubborn, and his tears gradually stopped, but he just didn't want to go back with Shen Han's incarnation, so he lowered his eyes and didn't look at "Shen Han".

Such an obvious repulsion made "Shen Han" sneer, and the hand pinching Lin Nuo's chin unconsciously exerted force.

Lin Nuo was in pain, and his expression was a little painful. "Shen Han" had cold eyes, but seeing Lin Nuo's appearance, he still let go.

Looking down at Lin Nuo, his long eyelashes were wet from crying before, and there were still small teardrops hanging on his eyelashes.

"Shen Han" stared at him for a long time in silence, the evil thoughts in his heart actually disappeared a bit.

After being let go, Lin Nuo looked down at the ground, and the two were silent for a long time.

The toes moved, but Lin Nuo didn't look up, he couldn't figure out what "Shen Han" was thinking.

So Lin Nuo tried to take half a step to the side. If "Shen Han" keeps silent, does that mean that he can take this opportunity to escape.

"You really don't give up."

Shen Han's cold voice sounded, and he stretched out his hand to grab Lin Nuo's arm.

"Shen Han, let me go."

Lin Nuo still had a nasal voice after crying, he raised his head, looked at Shen Han with moist eyes, his voice trembled slightly.

Looking down again, it landed on Shen Han's wedding dress, Lin Nuo looked very sad, he said: "Shen Han, you are going to marry someone else today, you let me go."

"I won't pester you again in the future, don't worry."

Lin Nuo has been entangled with Shen Han for so many years, and sometimes Lin Nuo feels sad when she senses Shen Han's impatience towards him, but she has never felt as tired as in the past few days.