Chapter 13

After Qing Li got up from the screen, she turned around and saw Lin Nuo lying on the table, asleep, with the exposed half of her face still red, it seemed that she had drunk too much wine.

The spell moved slightly, and a gust of breeze carried Lin Nuo to the bed. Qingli walked outside, and suddenly remembered that Lin Nuo was different from those monks, with weaker bones.

After pondering for a while, remembering that ordinary people sleep with a quilt, he waved his hand across the air, and it seemed that an invisible big hand pulled the quilt on the bed and covered Lin Nuo, Qing Li then left and closed the door.

Lin Nuo was drunk and slept for a long time before waking up. He opened his eyes and found that he was sleeping on the bed, and Qingli was not in the room. He already guessed how he got up.

Still sleepy, Lin Nuo himself felt that he was too lazy, the laziness emanating from his bones made him not want to move, not to mention that the temperature in the room was comfortable, so he was even more lazy to move.

Suddenly remembering that it was time to seal the beauty picture, Lin Nuo lifted the corner of the blanket and took out the picture scroll from the jade pendant around her waist.

As Lin Nuo cast the spell, the scroll floated in the air and slowly opened, and the picture of a beautiful woman stepping into spring appeared in front of Lin Nuo.

"Nuo Nuo".

With Yun Hua's soft voice, she stepped out of the beauty picture.

"Beautiful sister."

Seeing Yun Hua, Lin Nuo was naturally delighted, but he still didn't get up from the bed, instead he moved in, patted the place he left out, and said, "Ah Hua also sleeps for a while."

Yun Hua shook the palace fan lightly in her hand. Seeing Lin Nuo's lazy look, she chuckled and said, "Nuo Nuo, you are such a lazy cat."

With that said, Yun Hua lay down beside Lin Nuo with a very natural expression.

Like Yunhua, she is also Lin Nuo's servant.

Although Yunhua chattered all day long and often scolded Shen Han in front of Lin Nuo, Shen Han naturally knew about it, but compared to Yunhua, he disliked Yun Hua even more.

When hiding Jianfeng, once Shen Han saw that she was getting closer to Lin Nuo, he would find a reason to seal Yun Hua.

Yun Hua had a delicate mind and was aware of Shen Han's targeting of her, but he never told Lin Nuo.

Of course, she knew about Shen Han and Lin Nuo's affairs. The first time she saw Lin Nuo sleeping alone after coming back from the next room, she saw that Shen Han didn't want to leave him behind.

This made Yun Hua extremely angry, but it hindered Lin Nuo's thin skin. Besides, this was a private matter between Shen Han and Lin Nuo, so she couldn't get involved. Besides, if Lin Nuo was really told to ask Shen Han, the cold A man with a cold heart will definitely not admit it.

But in addition to handling the affairs of Zangjian Peak, Shen Han usually retreats, and sometimes even enters meditation for more than half a year. He and Lin Nuo don't have much contact in that aspect.

So even when she realized that Shen Han was jealous of her being close to Lin Nuo, she didn't tell Lin Nuo, thinking that one day, she would make Shen Han double return.

But she didn't expect that she hadn't told Lin Nuo that the sword master in white was going to marry someone else, which made Yun Hua even more reluctant to tell Lin Nuo. Now that it was like this, Lin Nuo might as well not know.