Chapter 76

Hearing Shen Han asking him this, Lin Nuo lowered his head and took out the broken sword from the jade pendant, his face was also full of doubts.

"This, I fell into a hole near the forbidden area, and then I found this, there is a formation inside, I accidentally touched it, and was brought here."

Doubt is doubt, but Lin Nuo spoke briefly and earnestly, and frowned, extremely distressed, such an expression made Shen Han unable to look away.

After finishing speaking, Lin Nuo raised his head to look at Shen Han, the broken sword was controlled by him with spiritual power, and floated between the two of them.

When Lin Nuo looked at him, Shen Han naturally withdrew his gaze, and followed Lin Nuo's words to look at the broken sword.

After looking carefully for a while, Shen Han seemed to be thinking. He reached out and grabbed the hilt of the sword, wanting to hold it in his hand and look at it.

"careful."

Lin Nuo's palms are still hurting, and she subconsciously reminded Shen Han that although the Broken Sword hadn't moved before, if it wasn't even enough to change someone, it would hurt someone again.

This was his subconscious reaction. If it were someone else, Lin Nuo would have spoken, but it stopped in Shen Han's ears, as if Lin Nuo cared about him.

"Um."

A smile spread across Jun's face, Shen Han couldn't hold it back, and touched Lin Nuo's head with his other hand, Nuo Nuo is very good, he wanted to do that when he spoke just now.

Withdrawing his hand, Shen Han suddenly realized that Lin Nuo would blurt out to tell him to be careful, if he could say that, it might be that he himself was in danger.

After taking Lin Nuo in by incarnation just now, he took the opportunity of touching Lin Nuo's waist and took advantage of the opportunity to check his whole body. The meridians were not damaged, and there was no external injury on his body, but the inspection was very rough, and only Lin Nuo was confirmed. Safety.

However, if he blurted out like this, it was most likely because he had never seen this broken sword before, and he had to be careful with strange things, not to mention that this sword brought Lin Nuo into the demon world, so it was very reasonable for him to be careful.

Thoughts were spinning in his mind very quickly, there were two possibilities, but Shen Han still held Lin Nuo's right wrist, and his spiritual consciousness penetrated along the meridians on his wrist.

"Don't be afraid."

Seeing that Lin Nuo wanted to withdraw his hand, Shen Han comforted him with a slightly deep voice that was very gentle.

Soon he found Lin Nuo's injured right heart, Shen Han let go of the broken sword, and turned Lin Nuo's right hand, which had been concealed, upwards, and saw the burnt red scar, which was very smooth and white on the palm of his hand. conspicuous.

Shen Han frowned, it was really because Lin Nuo was in danger that he reminded him like this.

"Does it hurt? Is there no way to heal by myself?"

As he said, Shen Han held Lin Nuo's right hand in both hands, and a faint white light surrounded Lin Nuo's entire hand.

Lin Nuo's cultivation base was low, and he was in the Demon Realm where the aura was thin, so Shen Han would naturally guess that it was because he couldn't heal the wound that he endured it all the time.

After meeting Shen Han, Lin Nuo's injured right hand curled up slightly, and he kept covering up, not letting the wound be exposed, subconsciously, he didn't want Shen Han to know, but Shen Han still found out.