Chapter 103

Summer is coming quietly, and the sky is gradually getting hotter. Even in the Tibetan Sword Peak, which is like spring all the year round, sometimes you can feel the temperature rise when you go to some mountain tops that are not blessed by formations.

Zai Zai became more and more happy. He grew up day by day, and he could stand up and walk two steps forward while leaning on the stool or the wall. Fat and very cute.

Lin Nuo hung a piece of cool jade on the window of the room. Zai'er was too young, and he was afraid that the change of solar terms would make Zai Zai feel uncomfortable, so he found a piece of high-quality cool jade, which could keep the room cool all the time. Refreshing, lukewarm, just right.

When hanging Liangyu up, the cub kept wanting to reach out to grab it, but he lost interest after playing for a few days.

The summer is hot and dry, and even the people are drowsy. The cub is small, and at noon, he spontaneously yawns a little, and hums to Lin Nuo a few times, which is a signal that he wants to sleep.

Lin Nuo coaxed the coolly dressed cub to sleep, covered his white belly with a thin quilt, then got up and left. Before leaving, he told Yun Hua to let her take a look at the child.

In the opposite room, Yun Hua came out of the beauty picture, gently shaking the palace fan in his hand, looking at Lin Nuo's leaving back with his beautiful eyes, feeling a little relieved in his heart.

She has seen all the changes in Nuo Nuo these days. The person who used to doze off and doze off all day long has become so hardworking.

Standing in front of the window and looking at Zai Zai who was sleeping in the room, he was sleeping soundly in his small wooden bed, thinking that Zai Zai would wake up for a while, so she returned to the beauty picture.

Lin Nuo went to Zangshu Pavilion.

He just broke through a small realm a few days ago, although something went wrong when he finally broke through, but fortunately Shen Han arrived in time and pulled him back from the dangerous situation.

There are no guards on the surface of Zangshu Pavilion, as long as you have a disciple token, you can enter, but Lin Nuo knows that there is an old sword cultivator who has been famous for a long time, and he is the best sword in Zangshu Pavilion.

Even though his hair was gray, he had followed Chen Han to see that person make a move, and he looked like he was on the verge of decay, but the sharpness of the sword when he drew the sword was really extremely sharp, after the hunchback straightened up, A pair of dim old eyes suddenly appeared, without the slightest feeling of being lethargic.

Sweeping his gaze around, Lin Nuo didn't see the old sword cultivator. The disciple Ling on his waist flashed a faint white light after entering the barrier, indicating that he was a disciple of Hidden Sword Peak.

Although the Zangshu Pavilion seems to be only five floors high, there are formations engraved inside, which expand the space to such a large extent that Lin Nuo almost never goes to the end.

Of course, Lin Nuo didn't come here very much before.

I came here today to find one or two exercises that are suitable for him to practice. His cultivation level has improved, but Lin Nuo doesn't know much about those spells.

When he first entered Hidden Sword Peak, the exercises he could practice were the most basic ones, and any disciple could practice them.

However, as Shen Han's status rose step by step, even if he didn't marry Shen Han at the time, he could still learn a little magic by following behind. After he was poisoned, he married Shen Han again. Under the oppression of factors, this gradually became idle.