Chapter 6

The cold wind was harsh, but the people standing on the top of the Cangshan Stream were not afraid of the coldness at all.

The thin lips moved slightly, and Shen Han remembered that soft touch again.

Frowning tightly, there seemed to be an uncontrollable thing quietly spreading in his heart, but Shen Han chose to ignore it.

No matter what, he owed Lin Nuo, and he would always protect him.

But after thinking of Lin Nuo's escape, Shen Hanjun's face darkened. He would always feel angry when Lin Nuo left without authorization, but this anger came from nowhere.

On the top of the mountain, Shen Han did not return all night.

——

In the morning, the twilight shines in through the gaps in the windows, casting warm light and shadows on the wooden floor.

Lin Nuo was still sleeping on the soft bed under the window.

You don't need to concentrate on debating, but you can also hear the movement from Qianfeng.

For the big wedding of the peak master of Zangjian Peak, most of the sects in the practice world will send people to come.

Although the marriage customs of practitioners and mortals are different, everyone likes to be lively, and it is inevitable to have a few conversations at the banquet.

There was not much movement in Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion, I don't know if Shen Han gave orders.

Lin Nuo sat up from the soft bed, his heart was still empty, he could almost imagine how lively the front peak was.

Twelve years ago, when he married Shen Han, it was like this, only a new couple.

With a slight lump in her throat, Lin Nuo sat with her knees bent, lowered her head and covered her face with her hands.

Even though he told himself countless times that he didn't like Shen Han anymore, but when this day really came, Lin Nuo still couldn't help feeling sour in his heart.

He didn't even know what to do with himself in the future.

The contract of unity has been resolved, but Shen Han trapped him here.

The only person he can ask for help now is Gu Qing.

Yun Hua was still sealed in the beauty picture, and Yun Hua didn't know where she went. What was certain was that she couldn't get into the pavilion, otherwise she wouldn't have not shown up until now.

Gu Qing is Shen Han's only disciple, and basically no one dares to stop him from entering and exiting Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion.

Moreover, Gu Qing has high aptitude, as long as Shen Han does not appear, it is not impossible to take him out.

But if Gu Qing took him away, how would Shen Han punish him.

Lin Nuo had a sad expression on his face, but his only thought now was to leave Hidden Sword Peak, no matter where he went.

He didn't want to see the picture of the fairy couple together again.

Yin Hanqiu's icy muscles and bones, his face is stunning, wearing a white shirt and standing next to Shen Han, they really are a couple, so well matched.

Lin Nuo almost didn't dare to think about what it was like when he saw the two of them boating in Tianhu Lake that day.

From then on, Shen Han had a legitimate wife.