Chapter 105

After searching through some of Lin Nuo's ancient books and jade slips, there is still no record about the broken sword.

The sound of the rain did not stop, more than half an hour had passed by this time, neither of them mentioned the previous matter, after putting everything into the mustard universe, although Shen Han was reluctant to give up, Shen Han still left.

Lin Nuo watched him go out with a dazed expression, not knowing what he was thinking.

Zai Zai on the bed turned over, he hummed, calling Lin Nuo back to his mind.

The pearls in the room were extinguished and plunged into darkness.

——

It rained continuously for several days and the sky was always gloomy.

After seven or eight days, news came that almost half of the mortal world had been flooded.

The rain over there started earlier and lasted longer. Once there was a gap in the dam and the flood came down, it would undoubtedly be a catastrophe for mortals.

Hidden Sword Peak also has a branch in the mortal world, which is not large in scale. According to Gu Qing, not only the branch, but also some disciples from the cultivation world have been sent out. There are also rumors of other sects going to help the mortal world.

Natural disasters are not other changes, so it didn't attract much attention in the practice world and the demon world, but there were quite a few disciples sent out, and news came back within a few days, saying that most of the people were rescued, but the flood has not receded .

Gu Qing also went to the mortal world, and Lin Nuo looked at the letter he sent back, saying that those mortals were temporarily settled together, and when the flood receded and the houses were exposed, they would be sent back, so it would take a few days to get back. return.

Seeing that everything was safe with him, Lin Nuo felt relieved. Yun Hua was still in the Que Clan and would report her safety every few days, so he and Yun Hua were the only ones living here.

In addition to looking after children and practicing, Lin Nuo sometimes helped Shen Han find clues, but there was no result.

I received a letter from Gu Qing in the morning, but in the evening of that day, another news came suddenly, and the flood began to flood again.

The rain had stopped, but unexpectedly there was another flood, which was obviously abnormal.

When night fell, the mortal world finally sent back the latest news that it was water beasts that were causing trouble, and not just one or two, but thousands of water beasts, almost wreaking havoc on the entire mortal world, and the situation became critical.

A large number of disciples set out from the Hidden Sword Peak. Lin Nuo was standing in the courtyard, and the rain in the practice world had stopped. Today happened to be a full moon day. In the clear moonlight, he saw thousands of disciples rising up with their swords, heading towards the mortal world. The entrance flew away.

I don't know what happened to Qing'er. North

It wasn't until all the disciples disappeared that Lin Nuo looked away, and Gu Qing was also in the mortal world.

Although there is no news about how difficult the matter of the water beast is, it is not an easy matter to dispatch so many disciples at once.

Lin Nuo returned to the room, Zai Zai was already asleep, he sat at the table and poured a cup of tea, fortunately Gu Qing had many magic weapons that could protect him well.