Chapter 74

A dark hole appeared behind Lin Nuo.

There were clods of soil constantly falling down. I don't know if it was because it hadn't been opened for a long time, but a strange wave of air surged out of it. Lin Nuo's hair was blown, and even the body protection spell couldn't stop it.

The fluctuation quickly disappeared without causing him any harm.

Lin Nuo was puzzled, he just swept here with his divine sense, but he didn't detect the hole behind him at all. If he didn't accidentally touch it, he wouldn't know it at all, there is something hidden in it.

Lin Nuo felt a little familiar with the turmoil just now. Most of the disciples in Hidden Sword Peak were sword cultivators. Even if he wasn't, after twenty years of exposure, it was enough for him to distinguish the difference between sword cultivators and other monks.

Just now it was a kind of sword energy without killing intent, but it gave him a different feeling from other swords.

And he had never heard that there was a sword hidden in the ground near the forbidden area.

The entrance of the cave was not high, Lin Nuo looked at it, and found that the wall of earth that he had knocked down was not thick, and it might have been a long time ago, so there was movement when he touched it.

"chirp"

One of the most courageous little sparrows uttered a cry, and Lin Nuo turned to look. Three little fat sparrows were flying behind him, all tilting their heads to look at the entrance of the hole, as if they were also puzzled.

There is no dampness that has been sealed underground for a long time, and there is nothing else in this cave except for a little darkness. Lin Nuo's spiritual sense extended into it, and did not perceive any potential danger.

But thinking that he didn't even notice the existence of this hole just now, Lin Nuo still didn't choose to go in, it was too weird.

His cultivation base is low, if there is any kind of formation inside, it will cover up the entire hole, so he didn't notice it just now, if he goes in rashly, there will be dangers that he can't detect, it will be bad.

So Lin Nuo planned to withdraw and talk to Qing'er and those high-level elders in Zangjian Peak after returning.

If the things inside can't be moved, let them solve it, it's better than him wandering in it alone.

If it was Lin Nuo from a few years ago, maybe he would go into the cave and take some risks because of curiosity in his heart, but now, besides Zai Zai to take care of, there is another thing, if he dies, then Shen Han will not be able to live.

"Go, get out."

Greeting the three little sparrows, Lin Nuo planned to fly out of the hole, but unexpectedly, there was a strong suction force coming from the hole, and Lin Nuo was brought into the hole in the blink of an eye.

The three little sparrows could understand what he said, and wanted to follow Lin Nuo's words, but when he suddenly entered, it was obvious that something was wrong, and they screamed.

However, the quick-witted sparrows were also considered clever. One flew out and hurried to find Yun Hua, while the other two plunged into the hole, trying to find Lin Nuo.

Caught off guard, Lin Nuo had no room to react. He wanted to get rid of this force, but found no way to counteract it.

In the extremely dark cave, Lin Nuo was pulled to a very deep place before stopping. The process didn't take long, and it took only a few breaths.

Taking out the Tianluo Umbrella vigilantly, Lin Nuo touched the casket on her body with a snap of her fingers, and a faint light lit up in the palm of her hand, which was very obvious in the dark.