Chapter 98

In the shadows outside the window, Shen Han and Lin Nuo were silent.

With Shen Han's reminder, Lin Nuo remembered the owner of the Duanyin Valley that he had seen before.

Li Zhengfeng is a monk of the older generation. Lin Nuo used to attend some occasions with Shen Ruo and meet people from other sects.

He had met Li Zhengfeng, but he didn't say much, at most a few polite words, so he didn't think it was him for a while.

"Yu'er, I gave you a chance."

Li Zhengfeng's voice sounded again in the room, and he sighed, as if he couldn't bear it.

But immediately there was a flash of sword light, and a muffled groan came from the room, it was a woman's voice, and at the same time a bloody aura filled the air.

A small gap was opened in the window, and Lin Nuo smelled it.

"Where did the brothers and sisters go?"

The woman named Yu'er had a hoarse voice. Seeing that Li Zhengfeng was silent, she spoke again: "Did you do it? You hurt them."

There was unstoppable grief and anger in the hoarse voice, and for the first time, Qin Yu looked at him with hatred for the master they respected in the past.

"Yu'er, that's how you talk to Master."

The old voice sounded a bit disappointed, Li Zhengfeng looked at Qin Yu whose wrist was nailed to the wall, couldn't help shaking his head, and sighed: "I shouldn't have rescued you and Qiu'er back then as a teacher."

"One of you is ungrateful, helping that kid from Hidden Sword Peak to murder Jueyin Valley, and the other is stealing the news for those dark threads, Yu'er, I am so disappointed as a teacher."

Qin Yu was not deceived by his sad appearance, she swallowed the blood from her mouth.

"You colluded with Moxiu and even killed Qiu'er to silence you. Is this what you used to call open?"

After being reprimanded in this way, he was still a junior. Li Zhengfeng no longer had that dignified appearance. He narrowed his eyes and gradually became murderous.

"Yu'er, let me ask you again, who is the person contacting you?"

A hairpin appeared in Li Zhengfeng's hand, which was obviously given to Shen Han by Yin Hanqiu that day, so that the spies in Shen Han's hands could find Qin Yu to avoid it when they were in danger.

With a sneer, Qin Yu stopped talking, even if she had no backbone, she would not give in to a person who colluded with Moxiu.

Another flying knife flashed past, and Qin Yu's other wrist was nailed to the wall. Blood spilled from her mouth, and she was in a panic.

"You are the one who refines those magic breath flower stumps."

When Li Zhengfeng was casting a spell, Qin Yu saw the strong devilish energy flashing past him, and thought of the magic flowers she saw in the corner of the valley before, and the other party didn't deliberately hide it, as if she was sure that she wouldn't survive tonight.

When Qin Yu discovered it, she didn't know what it was until later, her junior brother who was proficient in medicinal plants from all walks of life was shocked and said that it was the magic breath flower.

At that time, Yin Hanqiu didn't tell Qin Yu all the things. There were many people in the valley who were afraid that the walls would have ears and startle the snake.

It was such a delay that the younger brother was asked to report to Li Zhengfeng. That night, Qin Yu discovered that the younger brother was missing, and he has not been found until now.