Chapter 18

After leaving the barrier, Lin Nuo only felt that his eyes were much brighter.

It is completely different from the darkness of the demon world.

The weather in early summer has not yet started to be hot, and the wind blowing slowly with moisture and moisture by the river at the foot of the mountain is very comfortable.

Few mortals pass by this short mountain. It is a blindfold set up by the monster race and monks. Ordinary people will rarely notice this place, so they will not come here to avoid disasters.

You must know that although monster races and monks rarely make moves in the mortal world, it is inevitable that when enemies meet, once they do, mortals have no way to protect themselves, and the consequences will be serious, or let them see some wonderful spells and pass them on. It is really troublesome to attract many people to explore.

Lin Nuo looked up and saw the flock of birds in the mountains in the distance, and thought of Yunhua again, wondering where she was now.

Before leaving, Lin Nuo asked Qingli to ask her to contact her with a sound transmission talisman if Yunhua came to the demon clan's territory in the mortal world, or to tell Yunhua if the demon clan under Qingli's hands met Yunhua in the cultivation world or the demon world. She, he, Yun Hua, and Gu Qing were waiting for her in the human world.

If they were in the mortal world, they could communicate with each other. When Lin Nuo left the practice world, he was afraid that Shen Han would come after him again, so he left in a hurry, so he only used the contract between the demon servant and the servant master to call Yunhua. But there was no movement, maybe because of the distance, Yunhua didn't respond to him, so Lin Nuo had to leave just like that.

However, Yunhua's practice of witchcraft is really not that bad, otherwise Shen Han would not have let her be Lin Nuo's demon attendant.

"Master, where are we going?"

With two swords on his back, Gu Qing turned to ask Lin Nuo as he walked.

Lin Nuo forced him to ask about the fact that he was sealed by Shen Han, but Gu Qing still didn't say that the gray sword on his back was Shen Bing, because with Shen Bing around, even if they encountered a strong enemy, they wouldn't be afraid of it. There can be a chance to escape.

Hearing Gu Qing asking him, Lin Nuo also turned to look at Gu Qing.

Seeing that Gu Qing's handsome face was expressionless, but his eyes were very serious, Lin Nuo's bright cat eyes were filled with a smile.

"I don't know, let's talk about it first." Lin Nuo said to Gu Qing with a smile.

The setting sun was slanting, and the red and purple sunset glow in the sky reflected the mountains and rivers of this mortal world, and the scenery was infinitely beautiful.

The mountains here rarely have outsiders coming in, so there are no roads, but this is not a problem for Lin Nuo and the others.

When encountering a difficult place to walk, with a flick of the sleeve, the tall grass will automatically separate a road for them to walk.

No matter how bad it is, you can fly by.

Although Lin Nuo can't walk in the sky like Shen Han can, but he can still fly.

"A painting is so beautiful."

Lin Nuo flew over a patch of thorns, Yun Hua and Gu Qing followed behind him, Gu Qing had already followed him to the ground, and when he heard Lin Nuo's soft praise, Gu Qing also looked back.

The beauty in light green clothes flew over the thorn bushes, with fluttering robes, like a fairy.

Although she couldn't help but whispered, Ke Yun Hua was cultivated and had keen senses, so she naturally heard Lin Nuo's words.