Chapter 39

practice world

All the elders of Zangjian Peak were very busy these days, once the photo stone came out, not only Shen Han's reputation was ruined, but Zang Jianfeng was also criticized.

There are many people behind the scenes who are pushing the flames, trying to pull Shen Han and Zang Jianfeng down together.

Shen Han's title of sword master in white had brought so many envious looks to Zang Jianfeng in the past, but now they want to get rid of it.

Originally, the previous cooperation with Jueyin Valley, in other people's eyes, was the benefit brought by the marriage between the two of them, and the exchanges between the two factions are very close.

Even Hidden Sword Peak gave up Xuantian City's business to Jueyin Valley. Outsiders thought it was Yin Hanqiu and Shen Han who mentioned it. Some disciples of Hidden Sword Peak were still talking about it in secret. The peak master was fascinated by beauty. .

In fact, everything was just for people to break into the interior of Jueyin Valley. Unexpectedly, something went wrong, and someone rebelled.

Li Zhengfeng knew that their goal was the forbidden area, so he launched an attack in advance, deliberately provoked the conflict between Jueyin Valley and Cangjian Peak, and wanted to pull Shen Han down, even if he knew something, once Shen Han lost the position of the peak master of Cangjian Peak , for him, it is absolutely beneficial and harmless.

Through the mouth of a disciple of Hidden Sword Peak, he told about the collusion between Jueyin Valley and Moxiu. Li Zhengfeng was furious, pointed at the disciple of Hidden Sword Peak and scolded him, and sent someone to invite Shen Han to come over in front of him. The forbidden area was opened, and it contained only the treasures of Duanyin Valley over the years.

After the incident, Shen Han became angry, knowing that he had already moved away. In fact, he originally wanted to bring back that face-to-face disciple of Zang Jianfeng, but he didn't expect that Li Zhengfeng insisted on bumping into his palm.

Shen Han could have withdrawn his mana, but he didn't. He looked coldly at the slap he slapped the opponent, with an extremely indifferent expression.

He guessed Li Zhengfeng's plan, but he didn't expect that Li Zhengfeng had a photo stone in his hand.

Those unbearable pictures in the photo stone of hurting the owner of Jueyin Valley were all made by Shen Han. Even if the elders who stood by Shen Han wanted to defend him, they couldn't resist the facts in front of them. .

Li Zhengfeng said that Shen Han slandered him for colluding with Moxiu, and then became angry and seriously injured him. He had no choice but to take out the photo stone in order to prove his innocence and that Shen Han was just a complete hypocrite.

According to what Li Zhengfeng said, on the day of Shen Han's big wedding, his incarnation went abroad and wanted to do something serious. He suppressed this matter because of Yin Hanqiu's face, and wanted to save her face. He had already held his breath in his heart .

Now that Shen Han slanders him for colluding with the demon cultivator, whether it is tolerable or unbearable, so that Yin Hanqiu can see Shen Han's face clearly, save her from the sea of ​​suffering, and stay away from that hypocrite.

The Photo Stone is not a fake, after joint investigation by other sects, there is indeed no trace of any spell modification.

As for how the picture stone happened to record this scene, Jueyingu said that on the day of the wedding, they wanted to preserve the grand occasion of the marriage between the two factions. The cold line is stored in it.