Chapter 90

In the dark and damp underground, monsters roared continuously behind him. Originally, Shen Han wanted to shake off those demons, but because of a dog-like monster with a strong sense of smell, he couldn't get rid of it.

The little gray bird stood in the palm of Shen Han, and was led by him to fly forward, while the avatar formed an array behind to stop it.

Lin Nuo looked down at the jade pendant in Shen Han's hand, he reached in with his spiritual sense, and carefully took out the broken sword. This time he had a good memory, so he didn't touch it directly with his hands.

When the broken sword appeared in front of the two of them, in this deep and dark underground, the broken sword body suddenly emitted a burst of white light, and in this white light, there was a hint of gold, which was fleeting.

The blade of Broken Sword kept clanging, as if it was triggered by something, Lin Nuo didn't understand, but also because the light from Broken Sword was too conspicuous in the dark underground, the demons chasing after him immediately identified Shen Han's identity. Location.

Lin Nuo looked up at Shen Han uneasily, his body was like a chubby little dumpling, Shen Han didn't blame him, and even touched Lin Nuo with his other hand.

"Broken Sword is different, there is nothing wrong with you doing this."

Shen Han's voice was cold, but when he spoke to Lin Nuo, he unconsciously became much gentler.

Besides, even he couldn't figure out the broken sword. It was the broken sword that brought Lin Nuo into the demon world by mistake. Lin Nuo came to tell him when he noticed something strange, which made Shen Han feel relieved.

Since the bond was formed this time, Lin Nuo didn't pester him anymore like before, even when Yu Rougu pointed at him, Lin Nuo was indifferent.

If it was before, Lin Nuo would be obviously angry, even if he thought he didn't show it, Shen Han, who has been paying attention to him intentionally or unintentionally, would know it.

When Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo at that time, he couldn't help being a little disappointed, but he asked for it.

There were more and more demons behind him, but fortunately they hadn't caught up yet. Lin Nuo's spiritual consciousness saw the avatar rushing over, and followed the main body forward.

After hearing Shen Han's words, Lin Nuo was relieved a little, and he turned his attention to the broken sword floating in front of Shen Han again.

Just now, after Lin Nuo used magic to take out the broken sword, Shen Han took it and controlled it with spiritual power to prevent Lin Nuo from depleting too much spiritual power in this place full of evil spirits.

Lin Nuo watched as Shen Han grasped the hilt of the sword, and subconsciously said, "Be careful."

The soft voice made Shen Han smile, this sword hurt Lin Nuo before, so Lin Nuo knew how bad it was, and now he cared about him.

"En." Shen Han responded to him, and put his mind on Broken Sword again.

Lin Nuo carefully looked at Shen Han's hand, his expression remained unchanged, as if the broken sword did not hurt Shen Han.

That's right, Shen Han's cultivation base is so high, Lin Nuo thought.

Shen Han frowned slightly, his figure slowed down, and carefully felt the seemingly invisible guidance of Broken Sword.

Behind him, the demon clan was caught by the net of subduing demons, and the red lotus karmic fire sprang up, and the fire quickly spread into a sea of ​​flames, burning the dark underground brightly for a moment.