Chapter 73

The remnants of the demon world have been eliminated, and the seal has been temporarily stabilized. At least in a short period of time, there will be no more intrusion.

Both the demon world and the practice world breathed a sigh of relief. This time, the casualties were the least because of Shen Han's last breakthrough.

After staying in the Fox Clan for a few days, Zang Jianfeng sent someone to invite Gu Qing and Lin Nuo back.

This time, there were only four people who discovered the stronghold of the Demon Realm, except Qing Li, who was a demon cultivator of the fox tribe, Gu Qing, Shen Han, and Yun Hua, all of whom were disciples of Hidden Sword Peak, or came out of Hidden Sword Peak.

Shen Han spread the news in the name of Gu Qing, and Yun Hua was Lin Nuo's demon attendant. Although Lin Nuo left Cang Jianfeng, he was not expelled from Cang Jianfeng. Waxy head.

Yun Hua also agreed. These false names meant nothing to her, so she claimed that Lin Nuo sent her there.

There is a contract between the demon attendant and the master, so generally speaking, the master's consent is required for the demon attendant to do anything.

Of course, Lin Nuo would not restrict Yunhua and Yun Hua's actions at all. He had a better relationship with the demon servants than other monks, and would never use the demon servant contract to force them to do anything.

Yun Hua didn't have any utilitarian intentions, she just wanted stability, so when Hidden Sword Peak came, she readily agreed that if these names could bring benefits to Lin Nuo, it would be a double win, not just to save Yunhua.

Except for Shen Han, they are no longer disciples of Hidden Sword Peak.

All the people who rushed to the devil's lair knew that it was meritorious for eradicating the demon world this time. In fact, the one who contributed the most was Shen Han.

His breakthrough at the last moment saved many people and monsters who were almost killed by monsters and demons. Regardless of others, at least these people have changed their views on Shen Han.

A few months ago, Shen Han's reputation was ruined. It can be said that his reputation was completely ruined. He fell from a high position. Anyone can slander him behind his back, calling him a beast in clothes and duplicity.

But after that, in just two days, there were some different words, and there were still praises and criticisms.

Although he may have indelible flaws in his life, after all, he almost did something to force others, but when it comes to matters related to the safety of the Three Realms, Shen Han can still be clear.

As a result, people and demons in the practice world and the demon world are arguing in private again.

The reason why Zang Jianfeng wanted to give Lin Nuo the credit was actually Gu Qing's intention.

When they were in the mortal world, the demons attacked them and wanted to take Zai Zai away. If Shen Han hadn't arrived, they would most likely have been arrested.

Although the demon world has been eliminated now, but the master is gone, and I don't know what danger I will encounter in the future.

He was not strong enough now. Yun Hua not only had to protect the master, but also the child. It was okay to say that nothing happened, but if something happened and it was too late to ask for help, Gu Qing didn't dare to think about the consequences.

After much deliberation, Gu Qing decided to go back to Hidden Sword Peak, taking Lin Nuo and the child, as well as Yun Hua and Yun Hua.

No matter how you say it, Hidden Sword Peak is also a big sect, standing for thousands of years. Thousands of years ago, during the battle to seal the Demon Realm, Hidden Sword Peak already existed at that time and made a lot of contributions.