Chapter 47

The originally bright Xuan Jing in his hand suddenly darkened, Lin Nuo blinked his eyes, in this case, either there was something wrong with Xuan Jing, or the vision was broken.

When he looked up again, the scene around him changed again.

Here is a peach grove.

The peach blossoms are in full bloom, the birds are singing and the flowers are fragrant, and the bees and butterflies are flying on the peach blossoms, which is peaceful.

Everywhere I looked, it was a warm peach blossom pink.

It wasn't his memory, and the vision didn't seem very real.

Lin Nuo reached out to touch the branch full of peach blossoms, but it was just a shadow, and she couldn't touch it at all.

"Peach Girl."

A young man dressed as a scholar walked in from outside the peach forest, shouting softly, looking for someone in the peach forest.

Lin Nuo had never heard of the name Tao Niang, but looking at this peach blossom forest, he had a guess in his heart.

Seeing the scholar wandering around in the peach forest, he seemed to be a little distressed when he couldn't find anyone, he shook his head and sighed softly, but there was a helpless smile in his eyes.

"Since no one is there, I'll go back."

The clear voice was raised a little higher, and the scholar raised his feet and walked out.

At this time, a peach tree behind him moved slightly, the petals of the peach blossom fell, and the petals were rolled up by the wind, and the figure of the peach blossom demon appeared in the petals.

She was dressed in pink, and she looked at the back of the scholar with peach blossom eyes bent from a smile, full of affection.

"Jing Lang."

The young and handsome scholar turned around, the two looked at each other, and couldn't help laughing.

Lin Nuo watched them fall in love and get married, just like the most ordinary couple in the mortal world.

The scholar's family is relatively well-off, and he works harder after marrying the Peach Blossom Demon Queen, hoping to make his family's life better after he obtains fame.

While the Peach Blossom Demon took care of her husband, she brewed wine to subsidize her family. She didn't use witchcraft, but lived a down-to-earth life with the scholar.

The scholar named Li Jing was kind-hearted. When he met a dog with a broken leg on a rainy day, he didn't think it was dirty, so he took it home and took care of it with Tao Niang. Tao Niang cured it with magic and raised it in the at home.

On weekdays, he is also more enthusiastic. Neighbors in the neighborhood ask him for anything, and they will not refuse what they can do.

Li Jing not only studied hard, but also found a job as an accountant. He earned some money every month and handed it over to Tao Niang. When he was free, he would help Tao Niang make wine and sell it. His life was not too hard, at least two There is always a smile on the face of the individual.

Unfortunately, there are always some villains in this world. Li Jinglu met an old man whose money bag was stolen. After he was caught on the spot, the old man was beaten severely.

He couldn't see it, so he stepped forward to stop him, but was beaten by the bandits who rushed over. Not only someone hit him on the head, but he fell down immediately, and the thieves scattered and fled.