Chapter 87

Shen Han's body was meditating there to heal his injuries. He was holding a few spirit stones in his hand, and after the spirit energy in them was absorbed, he quickly replaced them with new ones.

When he was in the outer city before, Yu Rougu asked Shen Han to kill Lin Nuo. In order to enter the inner city as soon as possible, Shen Han had to pretend to do so.

The wound that should have appeared on Lin Nuo's body was transferred to Shen Han's body at the first moment. Taking the opportunity of holding Lin Nuo in his arms, the incarnation transferred Lin Nuo and the puppet.

But if it's a pure puppet technique, it can't be fooled by Yu Rougu's eyes, so Shen Han can only form a master-servant contract with the puppet as quickly as possible.

The puppet is the master, and Shen Han is the servant. All the damage suffered by the puppet was transferred to Shen Han's body, and his blood flowed along the invisible thread, and then appeared in the puppet's body. After a while, he retracted his hand so that the blood could get on his hand.

When he penetrated "Lin Nuo"'s abdomen, Lin Nuo had already been transformed into a gray bird and hid in his sleeve.

But it didn't take long, before Shen Han's abdominal injury healed, Yu Rougu came.

The aura in the room disappeared, Shen Han didn't panic, looked at Yu Rougu who pushed the door and entered, his expression was extremely indifferent, he removed the barrier in the room casually.

Yu Rougu was not surprised by the barrier set by Shen Han.

She was holding a jug of wine in her hand, and she still hadn't put on her light blue robe, which was loose and loose, and she walked in barefoot. Her white and shiny jade feet and those two white legs were all exposed, which was full of beauty. allure.

The bell swayed lightly, jingling, and Yu Rougu wore a golden bracelet on her ankle, with a small bell hanging on it, which rang softly as she walked.

"May I have your name."

Yu Rougu sat down on the soft bed, she put the jug aside, wrapped her frail and boneless jade arms around Shen Han's neck, she almost pressed against Shen Han's body, and asked him with a soft smile, she was so charming thousand.

"nameless."

Shen Han sat there as motionless as a mountain, and spoke coldly.

"Nameless?" Yu Rougu smiled coquettishly, and was about to take off Shen Han's clothes when she stretched out her hand, she said: "You must have a plan for coming to the magic city, and now you don't even tell me your name, how can I help you?" Get a place here."

Yu Rougu's hand that was inserted into Shen Han's clothes was caught, that slender and powerful hand was merciless, if it was any other woman, her wrist would have been crushed, but unfortunately, she has a lot of cultivation.

"By the way, I heard from the High Priest that recently there was a person who came from the world of cultivation, who became an incarnation and became a demon, and hid in the demon world. It couldn't be you."

Yu Rougu smiled lightly, and said casually, but with her understatement, it seemed that even if the demon in front of her was that person, she didn't take it seriously.

Shen Han didn't panic, just looked at her lightly, and pushed Yu Rougu out with a palm.

"The two of us were thrown into the wilderness of the Northern Territory when we were born. Naturally, we have no name or surname."

Seeing Yu Rougu walking towards him, the avatar had a wicked and cold smile on his face, completely different from the serious and indifferent main body on Ruantang.