Chapter 54

Shen Han naturally knew about Lin Nuo asking Yun Hua to make things easier for him.

But even if Yun Hua made a move, in Shen Han's eyes, Lin Nuo was still the same as before. His cultivation level was higher than Yun Hua's, so he could see through it at a glance.

In fact, not only Yun Hua, but even Shen Han knew about Lin Nuo's intentions.

It was he who was careless at the beginning, which caused Lin Nuo to be so frightened.

But now, Lin Nuo didn't come to him to use the disguise technique, and when he broke the prison mountain, Shen Han felt a little bit astringent in his heart.

In the past, Lin Nuo would find a way to find him no matter what, even if it was just a small matter, and ask him to do it for him.

Shen Han knew that Lin Nuo was like this, not because he didn't know how to do it, but because he tried every means to get closer to him.

Stopping Lin Nuo's hand from withdrawing, and making a gesture to hug the child, Shen Han also pretended to put his hands behind his back naturally, but he still looked at the child in Lin Nuo's arms.

The baby has changed a lot, and it is also a spiritual fetus. When it was born, it absorbed a large amount of spiritual energy. It has already undergone some changes. At least it has grown up a little bit compared to when it was just born, and it has grown white and fat.

He was in Lin Nuo's arms, and he could see Lin Nuo when he opened his eyes. He didn't have teeth yet, and he grinned. His small fists kept moving, as if he wanted to attract Lin Nuo's attention.

Holding him in one hand, Lin Nuo gently patted the swaddling baby, bowing her head with a smile on her face, she is a very beautiful cub, she usually sleeps peacefully, and when she wakes up, she smiles when she sees familiar people, which is very pleasing.

But he wants to protect the child more and more in his heart, if Shen Han really doesn't like Zai Zai...

Outside the attic, the two of them stood here for a while, but apart from the sentence that Shen Han wanted to ask the child but didn't ask at the end, they never spoke again.

The atmosphere became stalemate, Lin Nuo thought, Shen Han saved them, he should thank him, instead of saying nothing like this, this is Shen Han's place after all, and let them stay temporarily.

"Many, thank you, Fellow Daoist Shen, for saving your life."

Lin Nuo's tone was a little unnatural, and he stuttered a bit, not because he was unwilling, but in this situation, anyone would feel a little awkward, the person who clearly said he didn't want to see, but saved him.

Shen Han pursed his thin lips, Nuo Nuo was so unfamiliar with him.

It was also the same before, every time she saw Lin Nuo, Lin Nuo kept alienating him, and her words were venomous.

But for Shen Han, no matter how many times he has heard such words, he still has an unbearable emotion. Once or twice is fine, but if there are too many times, it will inevitably become uncontrollable.

The hand behind his back suddenly clenched into a fist, and Shen Han's thin lips were tightly pursed. He looked at Lin Nuo who was holding the child with his head down, looking not very interested, but suddenly felt powerless.

It was him who committed the crime himself.

"It's getting late, it's time to go to bed."

Shen Han said lightly, but his usual cold voice seemed to be much softer, causing Lin Nuo, who was not used to it, to look up at him.