Chapter 10

Before Lin Nuo made any movement, he saw the flaming red fox showing its demonic appearance, and instantly turned into a huge fox two people tall.

The sharp claws stretched out with a "chuckle", and the huge body rushed towards Lin Nuo, opening its bloody mouth with sharp fangs, and it was about to swallow the person in front of it.

"Qingli."

Lin Nuo was not afraid at all, and actually raised a smiling face. There were still tears in his eyes, and his eyelashes were wet.

"Nothing."

The red fox spit out words, and stopped when Kankan jumped in front of Lin Nuo.

Flicking his tail, he seemed a little displeased, but after being touched by Lin Nuo, the red fox took a step back.

Following the sudden appearance of a burst of fragrant fragrance, a gust of magic swirled around the red fox's body, and the next moment, the red fox turned into a man in red.

Those fox eyes were raised slightly, even if she didn't deliberately use the fox charm, even if it was just a look, Qing Li still looked romantic.

In the blink of an eye, a jade fracture fan appeared in Qingli's hand.

Looking at Lin Nuo, whose eyes were still red, the folding fan shook slightly, and Qingli smiled.

"Nuo Nuo, after a year or two, do you miss me?"

He said this a little frivolously, but Lin Nuo was used to him for a long time.

Nodding her head, Lin Nuo opened her clear cat eyes and said, "Think about it."

Lin Nuo confessed frankly, which caused the fox to chuckle, and tapped his head lightly with a folding fan. This little thing is really pleasing.

Stretching out his hand to rub the place where his forehead was knocked, Lin Nuo was not annoyed, but looked at Qing Li with a smile.

Seeing those round cat eyes moving a few times, Qingli knew that Lin Nuo must have something to look for him.

"Qingli, why are you here?"

As he said that, Lin Nuo glanced back, that was the direction of Hidden Sword Peak, as long as he went to the mountainside of Po Lao Mountain, there was an entrance to the human world, and after entering, he would leave here.

Qingli closed the fan, and the expression on her always smiling face suddenly disappeared, but when Lin Nuo looked at him, she put on her smiling face again.

Naturally, Qingli knew about Shen Han's marriage, but he had just left the customs today, and only learned about it from the little demon in the cave, so he hurried over, unexpectedly, he saw Lin Nuo here.

Whether it is a monk or a demon clan, there must be a time for retreat to practice, and Shen Han's invitation was also given to him, but because of the retreat, he did not arrive in time.

When the invitation was delivered, the little demon in his cave had already returned the congratulatory gift, so it didn't matter if he came today or not.

It was just because of Lin Nuo that Qingli wanted to come and see him, but she didn't know what Shen Han would do to Lin Nuo with that ice cube.

After Lin Nuo's words came out of his mouth, he realized that today was Shen Han's wedding day, and it was reasonable to invite Qingli to watch the ceremony.

Although Lin Nuo smiled when he saw him, but with his pitiful red eyes, it was obvious that he had cried.

Knowing that he was sad, Qing Li skipped what Lin Nuo asked him, and said, "You came to Po prison mountain, do you want to go to the mortal world?"