Chapter 38

Entering August, the weather became hot, and by noon, there were few pedestrians on the road, and the leaves were curled up and wilted by the sun.

Climbing up the steps along the bluestone slabs, turning to the entrance of the alley, you will see a deep alley.

Going deep inside, the door of the last courtyard that has faded is slightly closed.

"Nuonuo, it's time to rest."

Yun Hua's soft voice came from inside.

It couldn't be seen from the outside, but the yard was actually relatively spacious, and there was a small garden inside, which Yun Hua was taking care of with scissors in his hand.

On the side of the flower tree, there were a few little sparrows with bright yellow beaks. Lin Nuo was standing there, spreading his palms, watching the little sparrows pecking at the Lingmi in his hand.

Lin Nuo's belly is already six months old, but he still hides it habitually. Unlike before, when he goes out, at least one of the other three people follows him.

The weather became hot, and Lin Nuo gradually lost his mana due to the unborn child, and he also felt a little bit of heat, so he would not go out when the sun was shining, and had to take a nap at noon.

"Okay, Ah Hua, they'll be finished soon."

Lin Nuo promised her that he had been feeding these three little birds for five or six days. Ordinary birds could not eat more spirit rice, and he only fed one grain per day.

Yun Hua Yunhua and Gu Qing have cultivation bases, so no matter how hot the weather is, they will not feel too difficult. Even the clothes on their bodies are very light and cool because of their mana.

Lin Nuo didn't use his spiritual power lightly because of the cubs in his stomach. He still had mana and was a cultivator, so he had some resistance to cold and heat, so the heat wasn't very obvious to him. Standing in the sun will not be sweating profusely like ordinary people.

After coming out of the demon world a month ago, they came to the south of the mortal world. This is a water village with a good view. Anyway, they have nothing to do, so they bought a yard here and lived there.

Gu Qing started to retreat the day before yesterday, and wanted to break through the seal, Lin Nuo glanced at the closed door, and guessed that Gu Qing might not be able to come out for a day or two.

"A Hua, I'm going to sleep first."

Lin Nuo's voice sounded slow, and he said to Yun Hua with a smile in his eyes.

"Well, go quickly." Yun Hua looked up and smiled at him gently.

Ah Hua is so beautiful, Lin Nuo thought as she walked towards the room, her eyes widening.

Entering the room, the temperature was lower than Lin Nuo's outside, and the wind blowing in from the window turned into a cool breeze, neither hot nor cold, just right, refreshing and comfortable.

There is a piece of warm yellow jade in his room, which was given by Shen Han that day, and it is kept warm in winter and cool in summer.

There are a lot of things in Yu Peili, talisman weapons, magic weapons of spirit stones, all kinds of Ganoderma lucidum and fairy grass, so many things that when Lin Nuo saw it, he almost thought that Shen Han had given him all the things in the treasure house.

However, no matter how many things can be accommodated in the mustard universe of his jade pendant, it is not as big as the treasure house of Hidden Sword Peak, which has three floors. Every time he goes in, he has to walk for a long time to complete the tour.