Chapter 58

Sensing Shen Han's gaze, and meeting his gaze, Yunhua's face turned pale for some reason.

Gu Qing noticed Shen Han's gaze, and he was a little puzzled, why Ah Hua's face looked unnatural.

Normally, although Yunhua has rules in front of Shen Han, she will always have the words and expressions that refuse to admit defeat and want to fight with Shen Han. Of course, generally speaking, Shen Han will not care about her.

Dodging uncomfortable expressions like this, Gu Qing rarely sees it on Yunhua's carefree face.

"Nine-colored feather fan."

Shen Han opened his mouth lightly, and naturally looked away from Yunhua's face, looking at the fan in Gu Qing's hand.

It was as if it was because Gu Qing cast a spell and waved his fan that he attracted his attention, and looking at Yunhua was just an inadvertent glance.

"Master?"

Following Shen Han's words, Gu Qing subconsciously passed the feather fan over, not only feeling puzzled about Yunhua, but also puzzled by Shen Han's sudden opening.

"Phoenix feathers are already rare, but if there are feathers from the Peacock King, the rank will be improved."

After Shen Han took the lupine, he said in a leisurely manner.

Hearing what Shen Han said, Gu Qing nodded, but the peacock king's feathers are also very rare, even if he finds the peacock king, with his strength, he can't beat him, let alone get the other party's feathers.

"Where can we little monsters find the feathers of the Peacock King?"

Yunhua recovered a little more naturally, and said following Shen Han's words.

Returning the lupine to Gu Qing, Shen Han didn't say anything more.

Lin Nuo next to him was holding the child, and after hearing Shen Han's words, he remembered that time when he strayed into the demon world, Shen Han went with him to the Peacock Mansion.

Feathers are very important things to the Qin clan, and they would not be handed over to others easily, so Lin Nuo just thought of the fact that he had met the Peacock King because of Shen Han's words.

Zai Zai was hungry and cried a few times, Lin Nuo carried him back and walked back.

Usually it was Gu Qing who went to prepare animal milk for Cub Cub. He had just broken through today and needed a few days of retreat to stabilize his realm, so Yun Hua followed Lin Nuo.

The mother animal that Shen Han found also brought two cubs, and raised them next to the attic. In the past few days, she gradually got acquainted with them, and her temper is actually docile.

The phoenix egg was still in the water pavilion, Yunhua saw that nothing happened, so she walked into the water pavilion.

"There are spiritual stones at the bottom of the lake, go to the pavilion to retreat, and I will set up an array for you."

Shen Han said to Gu Qing, and followed him to the side of the water pavilion.

Gu Qing naturally followed.

There is a pavilion in the lake, and the phoenix egg is in the small pavilion beside the water, Shen Han and Gu Qing will pass by.

As soon as Yunhua picked up the phoenix eggs soaked in the medicinal bath, Shen Han and Gu Qing arrived.

Glancing at the phoenix egg in her arms, Shen Han withdrew his gaze.

After realizing that Yunhua was looking at him, Shen Han nodded slightly, without saying anything, with a natural expression, and led Gu Qing to the pavilion in the middle of the lake.