Chapter 29

The demon mist and the evil spirit of blood were churning in this small courtyard, blocking the sight of the two of them.

Gu Qing set up a barrier, trying to control the monster mist and blood evil spirit, and prevent them from spreading to the surrounding people. These are all evil spirits.

Lin Nuo and Gu Qing then opened their eyes.

The bloody evil spirit belonging to Yun Hua was very strong, and it suppressed the evil spirit of the Peach Blossom Demon, but because of the blood array, he still couldn't take down the Peach Blossom Demon for a while.

Lin Nuo tried his best to find Yun Hua's figure. Even with his eyes open, because of Yun Hua's profound monster power, especially in his current state, he didn't see much of it.

"Qing'er, what's the matter?"

While speaking, Lin Nuo saw the blood array under the big peach tree not far in front of him flicker, and it started to work, and the blood flowed with the array.

For a moment, Yun Hua's monster power was suppressed, and Lin Nuo frowned.

"Aunt Yun Hua is fine for now, I'll go right away."

Xuanshuang appeared in Gu Qing's hand, holding a long sword.

Putting a barrier around Lin Nuo's body, Gu Qing stepped forward to help Yun Hua. He had to deal with the Peach Blossom Demon earlier, so as to avoid further troubles.

He took a few steps forward, entered the barrier, and his figure was gradually covered by the monster fog.

"Master, put on the cassock."

Gu Qing's voice came from not far ahead, Lin Nuo heard it, paused for a moment, then took out the cassock from the jade pendant, and put it on without taking off his clothes.

The gray sword was around Lin Nuo's body, so it was relatively safe for the time being.

There was a pungent smell of blood in his nostrils. Lin Nuo had never seen a killing scene, and even experienced it. Apart from the discomfort at the beginning, he gradually got used to it later.

But I don't know if it's because of his current health, Lin Nuo's stomach churns when he smells this smell.

He knew that this kind of situation would happen to pregnant women in the mortal world, but Lin Nuo had never had it, and he had never seen any other pregnant monks.

When he came to the mortal world, he had nothing but changes in his stomach, so he didn't inquire about this aspect, only knowing that a child needs a lot of spiritual energy to be born.

As for how to give birth, I also know a little bit about it. It is said that when the time comes, the mother will know by itself. He also asked Qingli to ask some experienced monks for him, so that he can feel at ease when everything is ready.

Lin Nuo sealed her sense of smell, and after she couldn't smell it, her stomach felt much more comfortable.

The originally white monster mist completely turned blood red.

Seeing the monster mist slowly escaping, Lin Nuo used the method of blocking, blocking them one step away in front of him.

Even if he couldn't smell the scent, he was afraid that too much Yin evil energy would affect the spiritual fetus in his womb.

A few cold lights suddenly appeared from the bloody mist, and then disappeared. They were Gu Qing's Xuanshuang Sword.

The Gray Sword next to Lin Nuo lost its usual vivacity, and followed Lin Nuo every step of the way, as if he was ready for battle.