Chapter 78

There was a gleam in his eyes, Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo, Jun had a constant smile on his face, Nuo Nuo cared about him.

He patted Lin Nuo's head, and said in a soft and deep voice, "I'm not hurt, don't worry about me."

Hearing this, Lin Nuo let out a low "Mmm", and the warm palm on top of his head was still stroking his hair.

The cave fell silent, the two of them had nothing to say, Lin Nuo felt uncomfortable, but Shen Han didn't have any worries in this regard.

The touch of the hair tingled slightly in the palm of his hand, Lin Nuo lowered his head and trembled slightly, his long eyelashes trembling slightly like a small fan.

Shen Han can almost imagine that if he stretches out his hand to cover Lin Nuo's eyes, when he blinks, the eyelashes sweep across the palm of his hand, trembling, like a small hook, tickling people's hearts, making it difficult to contain a certain kind of pain in his mind. Secret thoughts.

The Adam's apple slipped, Shen Han looked at Lin Nuo who sat obediently beside him and let him touch his head without saying a word, the evil fire in his heart burned more and more intensely, almost could not be suppressed.

In the dark cave, there is only the sound of raindrops hitting the leaves on the ground outside. The temperature in the cave is just right, and the atmosphere also raises some indescribable beauty.

"Nu Nuo."

Shen Han's voice was hoarse, his eyes were full of dark desire, he slowly withdrew his hand, and called Lin Nuo in a low voice.

In such an atmosphere, Shen Han's voice was deep and hoarse, with a low magnetic tone, almost love words.

Lin Nuo was even more frightened, trembling, she moved quietly to the other side of the bed, not even daring to look at Shen Han.

The light in the cave, which was not very bright at first, became dimmer again, maybe it was because of Shen Han.

Lin Nuo propped his hands on the bed, trying hard to stay away from Shen Han, he discovered these changes, and this made the inexplicable atmosphere even more intense.

After falling on the bed, Lin Nuo actually expected it, but she was still too scared to say anything.

The scorching breath hit the side of the neck, Shen Han's whole body was pressed against him, the two of them were very close, even though they were separated by their clothes, Lin Nuo could still feel the scorching heat even though they were still wearing two coats. body temperature.

Where the avatar had bitten, Shen Han kept kissing lightly. Lin Nuo was so nervous that he clutched Shen Han's clothes tightly. After being bitten again on the side of his neck, he finally found his own voice.

"don't want."

Lin Nuo's voice was trembling, almost crying.

After taking a bite, Shen Han paused.

After a while, he said in a hoarse voice, "Okay, I won't move you."

Buried in Lin Nuo's neck, Shen Han smelled the faint scent of Lin Nuo's body, and brushed his thin lips against his exposed warm skin, even that scent carried the warmth of Lin Nuo.

The body held in his arms was supple and white, Lin Nuo was soft, Shen Han could just cover his whole body and hide him under his body.

The breathing on the side of the neck was still there, Lin Nuo spoke again, with a weeping sound: "You agreed."

"Well, I just, want to hold you."

Shen Han's magnetic voice was low, and he kept pecking and kissing Lin Nuo's neck.