Chapter 43

"Junior Brother Yue."

Seeing the person coming, Lu Changping, who was protected in the enchantment of Yun Hua, yelled, as if he was relieved.

"Brother Lu."

Yue Li nodded slightly.

Gu Qing and Yun Hua had already walked to the gate of the courtyard. After being disturbed for a moment, the white mist gathered again.

"These two friends are here to help."

Lu Changping was older, but his cultivation was far inferior to that of the young Yue Li. Yun Hua had set up a barrier to protect them. Lu Changdao was naturally grateful, so he spoke.

Yue Li waved his hands to them, and Gu Qing and Yun Hua returned the salute. Without saying much, the three of them entered the courtyard.

Lu Changping outside and the people in the village watched the three of them being engulfed by the white mist, feeling uneasy.

This is not something ordinary people like them can deal with. Lu Changping said a few words to the old village chief, and all the villagers went home together, and Lu Changping was guarding outside.

After entering, the further you go in, you will see those smoky black breaths mixed in the monster mist.

"Demon energy."

Gu Qing frowned slightly, the strong smell of blood and these devilish auras gave this place a gloomy and cold feel.

"I don't know if it's a monster falling into a demon or a monster."

Yun Hua followed his words, and with a wave of the palace fan in his hand, a strong wind blew away the demon fog.

They have encountered monsters, fallen demons and monsters since they came to the mortal world.

This family presumably is a wealthy family here, but no matter what, they are all peasants, and the yard is not very big.

I thought that the original appearance of the courtyard would be revealed after the mist dispersed, but I didn't expect that there were two banshees with bare arms and legs in the mist.

After Yun Hua took back the palace fan, she covered half of her face with the fan, and there was a smile in her eyes. She turned her head to see Gu Qing's reaction.

The smell of face powder enveloped their surroundings without knowing when.

Two scantily clad banshees twisted their slender waists, and appeared out of nowhere beside Gu Qing and Yue Li, who had been silent all this time. Their bodies were weak and boneless, and they clung to their bodies, winking like silk, and whispered softly. With son son.

Although she didn't know what was going on here, Ke Yun Hua was not afraid, she watched Gu Qing's reaction as if she was watching a good show.

Gu Qing's face was expressionless, and he drew out the Xuanshuang sword with his backhand, mercilessly slashing across with the sword, the figure of the banshee turned into fragments and disappeared.

Yue Li was also similar to him, except that he used a mahogany sword in his hand.

"Aunt Hua."

Gu Qing saw a bloody formation on the ground not far away, and said to Yun Hua.

Following Gu Qing's gaze, Yun Hua's expression became serious.

No wonder, even though the monsters here are not very powerful, she still hasn't been able to deal with them until now, and it's this blood formation again.