Chapter 35

Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han, the pain in his stomach was still there, his face was pale, but he didn't know it, he just looked at Shen Han and said: "Ah Han, I know, you don't like me, now, I don't like you either gone."

Originally, when meeting Shen Han this time, Lin Nuo's mood did not fluctuate so much except for the surprise and panic at the beginning.

But now Shen Han wanted to detain him again, and even forcibly kissed him, which aroused various emotions in Lin Nuo's heart.

Angry, angry, but more, still sad, Shen Han is someone he has cared about for a long time, he has never liked others like this.

It's not difficult to let go of the relationship of ten or twenty years, but when he really said something that he didn't like to Shen Han, he was still a little sad.

Moreover, he finally admitted that Shen Han never liked him. Lin Nuo always deceived himself before, telling himself that it was okay if Shen Han didn't like him, they were married, and Shen Han didn't have anyone else he liked.

However, the appearance of Fairy Jueyin really worried Lin Nuo for a long time, and now he has seen it away, the matter of feelings cannot be forced, no matter how long Shen Han and him have been married, he will not like him.

Thoughts were flooding, it was almost three months since Lin Nuo left Hidden Sword Peak, during the time he lived with Yun Hua and Gu Qing, he rarely showed any sad emotions, those who couldn't get what they asked for, suppressed Feelings come in full force now.

Under the violent emotional fluctuations, the spiritual power in Lin Nuo's body also began to become unstable, which even touched the soul in his belly.

"Shen Han, I don't know why you did this. I shouldn't have gone with you."

"I don't know what you two are talking about. I am an outsider and can't get involved in what you two are talking about."

Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han, he still couldn't move, but his expression was serious.

"You are married now, and Fairy Yin is here, and you want to detain me in front of her."

"Shen Han, have you ever thought about what I would think, or that no matter how sad I am, you won't care, you only care about your own feelings."

Her voice trembled a little, Lin Nuo looked at Shen Han, and there was no longer the warmth in her eyes.

But now, Lin Nuo also understands that "his Ah Han" is just his own imagination after all, Shen Han will not like him, nor will he belong to him, let alone, things have become like this now.

Severe pain hit her stomach, and not long after Lin Nuo finished speaking, cold sweat broke out on her forehead, obviously the pain was extreme.

Before his consciousness fell into darkness, he seemed to see Shen Han's flustered expression.

In a trance, Lin Nuo subconsciously thought that she must have misread it.

Lin Nuo was familiar with Shen Han's constant indifference for thousands of years in the past, and Lin Nuo had rarely seen the sullen expression on Shen Han's face just now, but he was more surprised than "panic" because he couldn't imagine , Shen Han would panic because of him.

So he thought that he was just wrong.

However, these thoughts were only for a moment, because in the next moment, Lin Nuo lost consciousness.

Immediately withdrew the immobilization technique, Shen Han hugged the pale Lin Nuo, not knowing what to do for a while.

"Master, Gu Qing asks to see you."