Chapter 67

The reason why he glanced at Shen Han from time to time was because Lin Nuo was very worried that something happened to both Ah Hua and Qing'er.

Moreover, according to Shen Han, he separated a soul to follow Qing'er.

Lin Nuo didn't know until now that Shen Han also separated a soul, attached to Shen Bing and followed him all the time, Shen Han didn't tell him, he couldn't know about it.

If the soul is separated, even a monk will suffer some damage. Shen Han will know that no matter how high his cultivation level is, the soul is the foundation of a person, but he separates the soul...

Lin Nuo was worried and bored, he didn't know how to treat Shen Han, or rather, he didn't know what to say to Shen Han.

And Lin Nuo's worry about Shen Han was not because he liked him. After knowing each other for so many years, taking a step back, even ordinary friends would think a little more and inevitably worry. This is all human nature.

An accident happened to Qing'er, and Shen Han is Qing'er's master. Although it is natural to save him, this method will still have some impact on Shen Han, but in this way, Qing'er will not be lost. whereabouts.

After much deliberation, Lin Nuo also felt that this was the safest way.

Knowing that Lin Nuo was worried, Shen Han still misunderstood Lin Nuo's thoughts. He thought that Lin Nuo frequently looked at him because he wanted to go with him.

Shen Han knew that in Lin Nuo's heart, both Gu Qing and Yun Hua were important people, at least, more important than him.

"This place has been exposed. Even if the mansion is sealed after I leave, there may be attacks from the devil world."

Shen Han walked up to Lin Nuo, and glanced at the child as he spoke, the meaning was obvious, if the Demon Realm didn't give up on taking away the spirit fetus, then after he left, only Lin Nuo and Yun Hua would be left, which would be very dangerous .

Somewhat surprised that he would say that, Lin Nuo looked up at Shen Han, and said seriously: "But if I follow, it will drag you and Qingli down."

Knowing that her cultivation base is poor, Lin Nuo has always been self-aware. In those dangerous places, not to mention that he will be injured or something, if he drags others down, he will spoil things that were originally good, which will make Lin Nuo very uneasy. I am useless, and I have no ability to cause trouble for others.

"It's okay, Yunhua took Gu Qing to the Demon Realm. After arriving in the Demon Realm, I will find a safe place. You just take the child and wait there."

There was a faint smile on Shen Hanjun's face, he probably knew what Lin Nuo was thinking, Nuo Nuo was very obedient and didn't want to cause trouble for him.

"All right."

Seeing what Shen Han said, Lin Nuo had no choice but to nod, it's okay if that's the case.

After agreeing, Lin Nuo hugged Zai Zai, and the four of them left the mansion.

"Nuonuo, after going to the demon world, you can go to the fox clan."

Qingli waved her folding fan and said to Lin Nuo.

Standing outside the mansion, Shen Han was casting a spell to completely seal the mansion, while the other three were waiting here.

After being attacked in the mortal world, Lin Nuo came here with Shen Han and really thought about whether to go to Qingli, but the target of the demon world was Zai Zai, and he was afraid of causing disaster to the Fox Clan, so he didn't go.