Chapter 61

Lin Nuo walked in, with a flattering smile on his face, carefully handed over the herbs, and said, "Here you are."

The voice was uneasy and small, it was the first time Shen Han heard Lin Nuo's voice.

His face was dirty, Shen Han sat up, his eyes moved from Lin Nuo's face to his hands, which were also dirty.

There were many new scratches on his skinny hands, Lin Nuo was holding the herbs tightly, and his eyes were big and dark, looking at him nervously.

Shen Han finally accepted the herbal medicine, but he still disliked the dirty Lin Nuo in his heart.

Knowing that Shen Han was injured, Lin Nuo gave him the herbs and left, walking very lightly, since Shen Han saw him, he has always been like this, as if he was afraid that his steps would be heavy, causing others to beat and scold him.

Shen Han won the Zongmen Grand Competition among the disciples of Sasa, and his status was correspondingly improved, but he still didn't enter the inner sect.

No matter how talented he is, some people don't like him, and he was seriously injured by buying people. He narrowly won the next competition with the disciples of the sect, but he lost the second match because of his injuries and failed to enter the inner sect.

The lottery that Shen Han won in the competition went to him on the spot, but no one would deduct it. After his status rose a bit, his monthly resource share was also higher than before.

During the healing period, there were indeed some mopping disciples who came to please Shen Han. Lin Nuo would hang around in front of Shen Han every day. He was different. If there was someone in the room when he was looking for Shen Han, he would poke his head outside and take a look before leaving quietly. up.

Sometimes when it is cold and the sky is still dark, a small bouquet of flowers with dew will be found outside the door or window, sometimes it is just picked herbs, no need to think about it, he knows who put it here .

Lin Nuo seldom talks, sometimes she looks cowardly when she meets outside.

Seeing Lin Nuo being bullied again, Shen Han pursed his thin lips and stepped forward to stop the two people. This time, Lin Nuo was saved without being beaten.

After this time, Lin Nuo followed Shen Han all day long, like a small tail, and she couldn't shake it off.

Sometimes Shen Han turned around and frowned, just like a frightened rabbit, he was at a loss for what to do.

The pair of round eyes that looked big because of thinness were shining with water, seeing that Shen Han was still looking at him, he backed away, as if he wanted to hide.

So Shen Han turned around again in boredom, stopped looking at him, and let him follow.

Perhaps with Shen Han's protection, Lin Nuo was rarely beaten in the future. The people who bullied him were bullies who were afraid of the tough. Seeing that Shen Han was willing to meddle in these nosy matters, he seldom troubled Lin Nuo.

In fact, Shen Han's path was not smooth. He was outstanding in the Grand Competition, but there are many disciples in Zangjian Peak, and he is not the only one. In the early stage of cultivation, the aptitude he showed was not so outstanding that everyone could pay attention to him .

Moreover, because of his aptitude, he was jealous, so he encountered many obstacles on the way of cultivation. Fortunately, he was determined, and later he met the third elder who was kind enough to guide him. All those calamities were saved, and even the biggest calamity was blocked by Lin Nuo. of.