Chapter 84

Lin Nuo had a face that was completely different from before, because he couldn't see it himself, and the material was so thin that he could hardly feel it, so he didn't feel much of the strangeness.

It's just that when he turned his head to look at Shen Han, the awkwardness came up.

This village is not big, and the roads in the village are bumpy and uneven. After Lin Nuo and Shen Han came out, he took a rough look at the layout of the place, and there were bursts of strange laughter from above his head, which seemed to be from the demons. .

It is obvious that a wave of demonic energy transformed by the demon race flew over. Shen Han did not raise his head. When the opponent tried to provoke an attack, he casually shot out a sleeve arrow. weapons.

The sleeve arrow pierced the demon cultivator's shoulder, and the opponent immediately appeared in the air. Cold sweat oozed from his forehead as he covered his shoulder, and the toxin began to invade his body.

The demons acted without any scruples, even if he saw the magic lines on the center of Shen Han's brows, knew that he was a high-level demon with a new face, and he was running rampant in this area by himself, so he launched an attack and wanted to kill him. Try it with a high-level demon, and if you succeed, you can take the opponent's head to brag about it, but I didn't expect to encounter a hard stubble.

After Lin Nuo saw the demon's blood-red eyes, he belatedly remembered that Shen Han had changed the color of the eyes himself, but he didn't, so maybe he would be discovered.

After Shen Han made a move, his high cultivation made the other demons hiding in the dark rest their minds. His eyes swept over those dark corners, his expression was indifferent, and his long and narrow phoenix eyes were full of coldness.

He stretched out his hand to wrap around Lin Nuo's waist, his manner was too intimate, the two of them could tell they were related at first glance, after Shen Han held Lin Nuo firmly with one hand, he turned into a wave of demonic energy and flew towards the west.

In the demonic aura that everyone else saw as indistinguishable from the demonic race, Lin Nuo was hugged tightly by Shen Han, and when he was in the air, he leaned close to Shen Han's ear and reminded him in a low voice: "I forgot to change my eyes. "

Originally hugging, Lin Nuo talked to Shen Han like this, which made her more intimate, she almost leaned close to his ear, her voice was small, and her breath hit Shen Han's ear shallowly, causing a slight itchiness.

Lin Nuo himself can also turn his eyes red, but his cultivation base is low, if he disguises himself and encounters a demon with a high cultivation base, he will be able to reveal his secrets at a glance, so Shen Han can only come.

"Need not."

Shen Han turned his head as he spoke, wanting to look at Lin Nuo and continue talking.

Unexpectedly, Lin Nuo was too close to him, just now he leaned into his ear to talk, before he had time to retreat, Shen Han turned around, their faces were very close, as long as they moved forward a little, they could touch Lin Nuo .

The experience of the past few days was too intimate, Shen Han subconsciously leaned over, kissed the corner of Lin Nuo's lips, and there was warmth in those slightly sharp phoenix eyes.

"When the seal was loose before, many magicians came in. There will be no problems with the eyes, and the blood will be uncomfortable if the blood is forced into the eyes. It's good for you."

As Shen Han explained, his avatar chased after him as soon as he finished speaking.

When Lin Nuo heard what he said, it turned out that the blood was forced into the eyes and made this color, and he thought it was a trick to deceive the eyes.