Chapter 51

Yunhua hurried in, saw Lin Nuo feeding the cubs, subconsciously tiptoed over.

"Ah Hua."

Lin Nuo looked back and saw Yunhua's cautious look, and couldn't help but smile.

When Yunhua walked to the bed, almost holding her breath, she opened her eyes wide and looked at the cub on the bed.

It was a small ball, and it began to suckle without opening its eyes, sucking a small wooden spoon in its small mouth.

He finished the milk in the small spoon, Zai Zai babbled, and Lin Nuo scooped him another small spoon.

Yunhua stood by the bed, looked at it for a long time, and smiled unconsciously.

"boy?"

Yunhua asked, her voice softened a bit, she always felt that if such a small child spoke louder, he would be frightened.

"yes."

Lin Nuo nodded in response, seeing that Yunhua was looking at Zaizai all the time, she said, "Ah Hua, do you want to hug her?"

Eyes widened again, Yunhua looked at Lin Nuo, a little surprised.

"Forget it, he's so small, his body is too soft."

After hesitating, Yunhua waved her hand and refused, because in her eyes, Zai Zai was so small that she didn't dare to reach out to hug her.

But having said that, Yunhua still sat down by the bed, with a smile on her face, she reached out to touch Zai Zai's curled up little hands, he still moved his little fists while breastfeeding.

Yunhua played with him for a while, but Zaizai grabbed one of her fingers and made a fist habitually, but an adult's finger is still difficult for a baby to hold.

"ah."

There was surprise in Yunhua's eyes. She was grabbed by her fingers, and a big smile appeared on her face. She didn't even notice it. After she realized it, when she and Lin Nuo looked at each other, her eyes were crooked. Bent.

——

demon world.

In the Peacock Mansion, Shen Han stood by the lake with his hands behind his back.

The image of the mortal world on the lake disappeared along with the ripples, and Shen Han's figure was reflected in the water.

His face was pale, and his thin lips lost all color, but his figure was still straight.

The heir belonging to him and Lin Nuo was born, but Lin Nuo didn't want him to know about it all the time, sensing Lin Nuo's thoughts, he could only pretend not to know.

Originally, that day, after Lin Nuo told him that he didn't want to see him again, Shen Han did leave.

After staying in the tavern for a day and a night, it was as if he had lost his mind, and his eyes lost their luster.

But for him, no matter how much wine he drank, he would not feel drunk at all.

Habitually, he took out the little wooden rabbit and rubbed it in his hand for a long time. Finally, Shen Han went back.

Only this time, he didn't let Lin Nuo or others notice.

Shen Bing was always by Lin Nuo's side, so it was very easy for Shen Han to find Lin Nuo on the street.

Changed his appearance and body shape, mingled in the streets with people coming and going, like the most ordinary pedestrians, without attracting the slightest attention.