Chapter 59

the next day.

Lin Nuo woke up early in the morning and didn't sleep well at night.

Zai Zai also woke up, he was very good today, he didn't cry when he woke up, playing alone in the small wooden bed, kicking his legs and shaking his little arms, he didn't know what he was happy there for.

Lin Nuo picked him up, Zai Zai was even happier seeing him.

Putting the child on the bed, Lin Nuo changed his clothes.

After taking off his clothes, his chubby little arms and legs were the same as Bai Shengsheng's lotus joints, and he was still eating his fleshy fists, and his saliva was drooling.

"It's so dirty."

Lin Nuo smiled and said words of dislike, but in fact she didn't dislike it at all, she wiped Zai Zai clean and didn't let him eat her hands.

Lin Nuo was actually not in a good mood when she went out with the child in her arms.

In front of the attic is the lake, Gu Qing was still in the pavilion, Lin Nuo called Yun Hua and Yun Hua, and said that he wanted to make something to eat in front of the attic, and there were still a lot of those spirit beast meat from before.

The small wooden bed was taken out by Lin Nuo, and Zai Zai was put in it. Seeing that he was quite obedient, the three of them set up the Ju Ling Ding on the grass in front of the attic.

Originally, the lakeside was more suitable, but Lin Nuo didn't go there because he was afraid of disturbing Gu Qing.

Taking out a few pieces of ebony wood, which was not his own, Lin Nuo casually explained that he found it in the attic.

Yun Hua and Yun Hua didn't say anything, and they both knew about Lin Nuo and Shen Han's new bond.

A small cluster of red lotus karmic fire was drawn out, and the black sinking wood was ignited, and the spirit-gathering tripod was placed above it, and it was no longer controlled by spells to float in the air.

When the fire was being lit, Lin Nuo was very close to Yunhua, and he noticed that Yunhua was clearly moving away from Yehuo.

The karmic fire is under his control, so there is no need to worry about burning others, and even the sparks will not splash on the clouds, so this action is superfluous.

Now that I think about it, when he was in the mortal world, Yunhua basically never got close to him or Yun Hua and Gu Qing when they cooked spirit beast meat with red lotus fire.

That day when the demon cultivator attacked, Gu Qing brought out the karmic fire. Now that I think about it, Yunhua was originally close to the barrier, but she moved a little further away at some point.

Lin Nuo saw it from behind, but didn't have the slightest doubt at the time.

Yunhua was also very natural, she was originally facing the enemy in the front, but after the karmic fire started, she and Gu Qing unknowingly switched positions, this is a common occurrence in fights.

But after connecting these all, you will feel that something is wrong.

Standing next to Lin Nuo, Yun Hua didn't have the slightest fear of the red lotus fire, and even got a little closer, using spells to control the black wood that Lin Nuo hadn't put away. It was completely different from Yunhua. Performance.

Red lotus karma fire is the nemesis of evil things. In fact, Yun Hua should stay away from karma fire compared to Yunhua. Yun Hua committed murder back then, and the blood-clothed beauty was also a kind of evil spirit.