Chapter 22

In the blink of an eye, more than a month has passed.

Gu Qing bought a Zhuangzi near Chenjiazhuang, and lived here with Lin Nuo for almost a month.

Outside Zhuangzi was a peach grove, sometimes at dusk, Lin Nuo, Gu Qing and Yun Hua would hang around here, or sit on stone tables and benches in the peach grove, play chess and drink.

However, as Lin Nuo's womb got older, he stopped drinking alcohol. Whether it was wine from the mortal world or from the cultivation world, Gu Qing and Yun Hua would sometimes drink some when they had nothing to do. Of course, it was suitable. The monks drink wine.

Using Qingli's name and token, Lin Nuo found people from the demon clan and asked them to send some wine from the demon realm. He also told Qingli that they would rest here for the time being. If they wanted to find them, they would have a place to go. .

There is a living spring behind this village, in which fish swim happily.

"Qing'er, go fishing."

Lin Nuo took the fishing rod. He has become obsessed with fishing in the past few days. He doesn't use spells, just like ordinary people, quietly waiting for the fish to take the bait, or rolling up his trousers into the water and catching fish with his hands.

After catching fish or catching fish, the three of them grilled them on the shore, or brought them back to Zhuangzi to stew fish to eat. The fish in this living spring was fresh and tender, and the stewed soup was also very good.

However, most of Lin Nuo's food was found by Gu Qing, or he entrusted Qingli's demon clan to bring some out to the practice world, and just gave him enough spirit stones and magic weapons.

Many little monsters are scrambling to do this job, because they just bring things out, and they can get many benefits without fighting.

Gu Qing retreated for three days, and just came out of his room in the morning, Lin Nuo thought that he had been bored for three days, and it was time to go out and relax.

Both Xuanshuang and Shen Bing were placed in the room. Gu Qing looked unhappy, with no expression on his face, and he stopped smiling.

"Qing'er, haven't you broken through yet?"

Lin Nuo asked him warmly as he walked, that Gu Qing retreated to break through the meridians sealed by Shen Han, but it was obvious that he did not succeed, and Shen Bing re-sealed the meridians.

Lin Nuo didn't know that Gu Qing didn't break through the meridian blockage, and there were other things like this.

"Um."

Gu Qing nodded, and slightly pursed his lower lip. In Lin Nuo's eyes, he was wronged like this.

After the two of them sat down by the spring, Lin Nuo saw that Gu Qing still looked unhappy, hesitated for a while, then bent his cat's eyes, and reached out to touch the top of Gu Qing's head.

"Qing'er, don't worry, take it step by step, you will always break through, don't be too hasty."

Since he grew up, he seldom received these comforts, and it was still effective for Gu Qing. He finally stopped being so sullen, the corners of his lips slightly curved, nodded to Lin Nuo, and said, "Understood, Master."

Lin Nuo withdrew her hand, seeing that Gu Qing's mood was getting better, she couldn't help but smiled quietly, Qing'er was not much different from when she was a child.

Every time you are wronged, just coax him a few words, touch his hair and it will heal. When he was a little six or seven years old, he picked up Gu Qing and kissed that white and tender face, and Qing'er would not be bitter. With a small face, the mood will also improve, and the smile is sweet and milky.