Chapter 21

After searching thousands of miles around the place where the monster was found, Lin Nuo and the others did not find any entrance to the demon world.

Presumably this monster must have come out of the Demon Realm a long time ago, or the tearing entrance was closed again.

Fortunately, the monster hadn't become a climate yet, and it didn't cause any major disasters.

Can't find the entrance to the devil world, so I have to give up.

The place where the monster stayed was burned by the red lotus karma fire, and the scorching breath will remain for a long time. It is the nemesis of monsters. The vicinity of this water pool will not attract monsters.

above the sky

Lin Nuo and Gu Qing flew with their swords, while Yun Hua rested in the beauty picture, and Lin Nuo put it into the jade pendant.

Lin Nuo is not suitable for practicing swordsmanship. In the past, Gu Qing always took him to fly with the sword. As for Shen Han, he is far away from home and rarely knows how to fly with the sword.

Fencing the sword by himself like this is an unusual experience for Lin Nuo.

The gray sword under his feet turned into a palm width, allowing Lin Nuo to stand on it, and then the gray sword began to fly slowly into the air, carrying Lin Nuo steadily.

Gu Qing stood on his Xuanshuang Sword and followed Lin Nuo, ready to respond at any time.

Xuanshuang was named by Lin Nuo, because Gu Qing, like Shen Han, is an ice-type swordsman, and Shen Han's Shen Bing was also named by Lin Nuo.

Trying to communicate with Hui Jian to manipulate it, Lin Nuo originally thought that he would be hindered, but he didn't expect it to go smoothly. He felt the vague emotions of Hui Jian, which was a kind of joy, and Lin Nuo's eyes were bright.

As if he also noticed his joy, Hui Jian rushed out, and Lin Nuo immediately stabilized his figure.

Lin Nuo knew that it had no malice, it was just flying faster because he was so happy, besides, he has now broken through a bottleneck, and his cultivation is much better than before.

Seeing that Shen Bing was going fast, Gu Qing quickly chased after her.

The two flew far away before stopping. When they landed on a deserted hillside, Lin Nuo still had a smile on his face.

After taking away the two swords, Gu Qing probed far away with his spiritual sense, and noticed that there was a relatively large town not far away, so he and Lin Nuo walked over slowly.

Before he reached the town, Lin Nuo could smell the aroma of wine from a distance. Unlike other wines, this wine smelled sweet and floral.

A thatched hut was built outside the town, and a conspicuous wooden sign was hung with the words "Peach Blossom Wine" written on it.

The wine smelled good, and it was also a must pass when entering the town, so Lin Nuo and Gu Qing walked over there, following the example of mortals, and after a while, they came across a teahouse and wine booth, and went in to have a rest.

——

Hidden Sword Peak

A slender white shadow came out of the hazy small building.

Yin Hanqiu went to Qianshan Mingyue Pavilion alone without any maids.

In the lobby of the attic, Shen Han suddenly appeared.

When he appeared, Yin Hanqiu just walked in.

"Peak Master."

Yin Hanqiu saluted Shen Han, and Shen Han nodded slightly.