Chapter 89

The whole mansion seemed to wake up suddenly from a deep sleep, and the underground fire suddenly lit up a lot, waves of blood hit Shen Han, and after the phoenix egg sank to the bottom of the pool, there was no trace, Shen Han had no choice but to fly away withdraw.

There was a sharp and long cry of beasts from outside the passage, and it was the demons who drove the monsters to summon people to come.

"Quick! Catch that spy and there will be a reward!"

The leader of the demon clan said to those demon clan in a deep voice.

After reacting, people who had seen Shen Han before were wondering if he was here. After all, during this period of time, only Shen Han broke into the demon world and killed so many demons. The order is still posted everywhere.

And there is a demon in the passage who is blind in one eye, which is particularly noticeable. It is the demon that Shen Han didn't kill just now. His face is bloody, and even a large piece of flesh is missing, which is caused by tearing .

Pulling the rotting corpse flower from the face, even the demons rarely could bear that pain. The demon let out a roar, and even the stones on the passageway were shaken and rolled a few times.

With a machete in his hand, after the red-eyed demon entered the underground from the passage, his body suddenly grew taller than two people. He became huge, and the bloody face looked even more terrifying and changed. It was only after he grew up that he realized that half of his nose was missing, and the roots of the rotting corpse flowers were too deep.

The surrounding demons bypassed him one after another. It can be said that the demons who entered the blood madness will not have much mind left. They can only kill, which can only be performed by demons who have taken blood gu insects. , until complete death.

"Brother Yun, if you catch him, don't forget about me, brother."

A demon who looked very thin turned into a wave of demonic energy, and said after catching up with the person in front.

"That's natural, but you have to find the way for me first."

Speaking later, the tone of the demon surnamed Yun changed, and he pushed the thin demon to the front with his palm, using his body as a target to hide behind, trying to get close to Shen Han, so as to catch him by surprise .

The two groups of demonic energy merged into one, and it looked like a person. The demon surnamed Yun pushed the demon in front and flew forward, holding the demon knife tightly in his hand.

For a while, there was constant shouting and killing from the ground, and the sound of various weapons and magic weapons colliding, and the targets of all the demons were Shen Han and his incarnation in black.

He no longer hides his figure, not to mention that there is no place to hide around the blood pool, so he can only fight.

Shen Bing appeared in front of Shen Han, and the sword body flashed a cold light. With a sound of "Zheng", Shen Bing transformed countless sword qi and slashed towards the surroundings. Many demons around were cut and fell into the pool of blood and turned into bloody water .

Shen Han flew upwards, avoiding the attacks of the two demons, and stretched out his hand, Shen Bing flew into his hands.

Another demon came to attack Shen Han. With an indifferent expression, he swung his sword to seal the opponent's throat. A long and thin bloodstain appeared on the neck of the demon. There was a strange sound of dying in his throat, and it was straight Fall straight down.